How to get serms for pct + best way to get bloodwork nz

7 hours ago, jackedup2021 said:

How to get serms for pct + best way to get bloodwork nz.

For serms is it all just uglabs or is there an easier way to get it? looking for the best ways to harm reduce.

Stop testicular damage on cycle, rather than addressing the issue post-cycle when its too late..

everything I've read about taking shit that stops your lh and fsh from dropping is a waste of time and its best to address it after. If I have test supression without a booster it will take months to recover. I had previous sources but now no where ships since covid. Doesn't seem like good advice just saying don't get testicular damage when your guaranteed to shutdown from running any form of test

15 hours ago, jackedup2021 said:

everything I've read about taking shit that stops your lh and fsh from dropping is a waste of time and its best to address it after. If I have test supression without a booster it will take months to recover. I had previous sources but now no where ships since covid. Doesn't seem like good advice just saying don't get testicular damage when your guaranteed to shutdown from running any form of test

Its not about increasing blood LH & FSH on cycle, its about limiting cellular destruction via oxidative free radical damage..