NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Dasein

First Cycle - PCT Question

So I'm coming to the tail end of my first cycle. 300mg of Sustanon shot once per week.  First 6 weeks I did a German Volume Training program and have put on decent muscle mass and dropped fat to the point that i'll need a new belt soon. Focusing purely on strength and performance for the final 6.  Quite happy and I'm thinking of getting back on the gear after a decent PCT break

For PCTs I'm planning on  a 4 week break followed by Nolvadex  on a schedule of 20/20/10/10  mg per day over 4 weeks.  So 20mg per day first and second week, 10mg per day third and fourth week. 

Other than eating clean and optimising my sleep, is there anything I can do to mitigate side effects and bounce back faster? 

Cheers

On 23/08/2020 at 2:47 PM, Dasein said:

So I'm coming to the tail end of my first cycle. 300mg of Sustanon shot once per week.  First 6 weeks I did a German Volume Training program and have put on decent muscle mass and dropped fat to the point that i'll need a new belt soon. Focusing purely on strength and performance for the final 6.  Quite happy and I'm thinking of getting back on the gear after a decent PCT break

For PCTs I'm planning on  a 4 week break followed by Nolvadex  on a schedule of 20/20/10/10  mg per day over 4 weeks.  So 20mg per day first and second week, 10mg per day third and fourth week. 

Other than eating clean and optimising my sleep, is there anything I can do to mitigate side effects and bounce back faster? 

Cheers

You're probably too late, combating oxidative stress on cycle is the preferred way forward now, as opposed to trying to restart leydig and sertoli cells after they are damaged or dead..

PCT after the fact is a bit old-school now, considering what we now know about on cycle damage to the testes.. 

You could try taurine 3-5g/day plus royal jelly 1g/day to mitigate oxidative free radical damage now, as both have been shown in research to work...

17 hours ago, Daz69 said:

You're probably too late, combating oxidative stress on cycle is the preferred way forward now, as opposed to trying to restart leydig and sertoli cells after they are damaged or dead..

PCT after the fact is a bit old-school now, considering what we now know about on cycle damage to the testes.. 

You could try taurine 3-5g/day plus royal jelly 1g/day to mitigate oxidative free radical damage now, as both have been shown in research to work...

Hi, would you recommend taurine & royal jelly in conjunction with TRT? 

20 hours ago, farrout said:

Hi, would you recommend taurine & royal jelly in conjunction with TRT? 

With any exogenous androgen therapy, yes..