NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community

*Remove if not allowed*

Hey Weekend Warriors,

Ive been training for 5 years naturally (24 Years old now) and have taken my health and fitness serious but now am looking to move onto the next level (Test etc.) *after thinking long and hard about it*

Ive done my own research day in and day out and am stumped at where do i actually start ... like is my GP the person to go to? recommendations for certain Doctors whose expertise work around TRT, HRT etc.

Just wanting to know if anyone in Wellington has gone through the process and could advise of where to start in terms of who to talk to?

Sorry if this sounds stupid, just feel like this forum is the only thing in NZ that talks about it freely with thought and experience behind it.

8 minutes ago, Corriander said:

*Remove if not allowed*

Hey Weekend Warriors,

Ive been training for 5 years naturally (24 Years old now) and have taken my health and fitness serious but now am looking to move onto the next level (Test etc.) *after thinking long and hard about it*

Ive done my own research day in and day out and am stumped at where do i actually start ... like is my GP the person to go to? recommendations for certain Doctors whose expertise work around TRT, HRT etc.

Just wanting to know if anyone in Wellington has gone through the process and could advise of where to start in terms of who to talk to?

Sorry if this sounds stupid, just feel like this forum is the only thing in NZ that talks about it freely with thought and experience behind it.

Unless you know your GP personally, approaching them might not be the best option, its highly unlikely they will know enough to offer constructive criticism, or advice beyond don't do it..

Some Endo's may have significant knowledge, but advice will be the same, don't.

Testosterone is prescription only here in NZ, Doctors can't prescribe it, Endo's can but only for hypogonadism, not skeletal muscle enhancement..

Finding a PathLab to take pre steroid bloods might be advantageous for future reference..

Otherwise its trial and error, start low, eat enough, train hard, see how you feel, document everything..

You may disrupt your hypothalamus, induce irreversible testicular damage, or grow boobs if you get it wrong..