NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community

Hi I'm looking for views on my first cycle. I'm 23 year old male and 160lb. Fairly lean. 

Week 1-12/ 400mg Test E per week

Week 2-12/ 1mg arimidex EOD (do I need to do this??? Or just wait for signs to reach for AI's)

PCT I would go Nolva 40/40/20/20. Starting it 2 weeks after my last shot.

I have now looked more into HCG but will I need this? Will my body recuperate quickly considering its first cycle? I've always had high libido. 

I am also going to pay for bloodwork at week 5 so what is the optimum hormone levels for Estrogen and Testosterone during cycle?

I will get more bloodwork done during PCT but I would just like some opinions on my first cycle and wether you feel i should change anything. 

Thanks! 

If I were you I would:

• Not take any AI initially and wait and see whether I develop high or low E2 sides, then adjust accordingly. Overdoing your AI will hurt your growth and they aren't very healthy anyways. 
  • Taper off test dosages towards end of cycle instead of using nolva as a """"PCT"""
  • Get bloodwork before starting the juice so you have a baseline to compare against. 

Prove it. Inbox me. I’ll show you several emails from several people who after making Bitcoin payment were never replied to again. No shipping confirmation, no replies to updates. Nothing.

1 hour ago, seotami said:

I never order more than 2kg in a parcel, so i always reciveved my gear. Its also important...that they send in evelope style.

thanks for the tips. i just realized you're in europe though so that may play a role. i guess i'll give it a go though and hope for the best as i'm in a bit of a desperate spot.