Females and SARMs

Hey guys, I'm just your average girl who enjoys a good gym session and mowing down food after. Never been a supplements person, my genetics and growth is overall pretty good considering.. my question is, what SARMs can females take with good gains?

Sides of different SARMs eg ligandrol/mk/rad etc (real cases would be awesome, not just speculation

Effect on anxiety and depression?

Should I just take the pill and experiment via hormone level adjustment?

Nice answers & good manners only please 😊

8 hours ago, SheLiftsWeights said:

Hey guys, I'm just your average girl who enjoys a good gym session and mowing down food after. Never been a supplements person, my genetics and growth is overall pretty good considering.. my question is, what SARMs can females take with good gains?

Sides of different SARMs eg ligandrol/mk/rad etc (real cases would be awesome, not just speculation

Effect on anxiety and depression?

Should I just take the pill and experiment via hormone level adjustment?

Nice answers & good manners only please 😊

Probably better off with Anavar (if you can get it)..

On 06/04/2020 at 3:07 PM, SheLiftsWeights said:

Thanks for your suggestions, I've wondered that too. Hard to find 10 or 25mg that I can split into smaller dosages, found 100 but gee.. hard to get that down to 5mg :P 

So stay away from SARMs?

You could try a pill splitter, but at best you might only manage 1/4 split, @ 25mg thats still a lot for a female, except maybe in last few weeks pre-comp...

Could always crush the 1/4 piece and halve powder, then halve again on glass with a razor or credit card, 1/16th should be about 6mg which would be fine to start off with..

100mg anavar might not be what it says on the label..?????

21 hours ago, Daz69 said:

You could try a pill splitter, but at best you might only manage 1/4 split, @ 25mg thats still a lot for a female, except maybe in last few weeks pre-comp...

Could always crush the 1/4 piece and halve powder, then halve again on glass with a razor or credit card, 1/16th should be about 6mg which would be fine to start off with..

100mg anavar might not be what it says on the label..?????

I brought my first pill splitter a few months back and I was amazed. 

They are awesome I can split a tiny Arimidex tablet into quarters no problem, without crushing it. 😂 I would have brought one years ago if I’d know how good they were. 👍

• 1 year later...