NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
thelordofgainnz

First Test E cycle - questions

Hey all

Been lifting for seven years naturally,(25)Currently thinking its time to hop on a cycle of just test e at 250mg - 300 mg a week for 12 weeks. 

Currently sitting at 81kg at 175cm relatively lean 10-11% bf. 

with this sort of dosage will I make a noticeable increase in lean muscle for a first cycle or should the dosages be higher? 

Also how many kg's increase would be the normal' for a first cycle? 

When pinning is it easy to feel the needle pierce the muscle after going through the subcutaneous fat or sometimes unnoticeable ? 

Hey Bro

I started my first cycle of Test E last week and happy to share my initial experience with you. 

I was super nervous about pinning myself and the potential Side Effects but to be honest pinning wasn't that much of a big deal. i went with Delts which makes it comfortable for the first cycle. I am currently on 400mg per week split into 2 shots of 200mg every Saturday and Tuesday. I do try keep it around the same time as possible for shots to keep the Blood level balanced. Going to wait for the ester to kick in then may be bump up the dose to 500mg per week. So far i don't have any sides but its too soon to say anything. My energy levels are Def up a bit and Libido is up (shouldn't of broken up with my GF last month haha). I have Airimidex in hand for gyno and bloating which is 0.25 every other day. For PCT i got HCG and Nolvadex. private message me if you want to link up and i will be happy to share my thoughts and experience with you. :-D

6 hours ago, AKL said:

Hey Bro

I started my first cycle of Test E last week and happy to share my initial experience with you. 

I was super nervous about pinning myself and the potential Side Effects but to be honest pinning wasn't that much of a big deal. i went with Delts which makes it comfortable for the first cycle. I am currently on 400mg per week split into 2 shots of 200mg every Saturday and Tuesday. I do try keep it around the same time as possible for shots to keep the Blood level balanced. Going to wait for the ester to kick in then may be bump up the dose to 500mg per week. So far i don't have any sides but its too soon to say anything. My energy levels are Def up a bit and Libido is up (shouldn't of broken up with my GF last month haha). I have Arimidex in hand for gyno and bloating which is 0.25 every other day. For PCT i got HCG and Nolvadex. private message me if you want to link up and i will be happy to share my thoughts and experience with you. :-D

Testosterone hits the bloodstream after about 2 hours, there is no such thing as waiting for ester to kick in, the compounded dose should take about 4.5 half lives to reach maximal blood concentrations..

Don't knock out estrogen, its essential for growth..,

End of cycle just taper off, don't waste your money on pointless PCT drugs, that have potential to induce depression, and issues with your vision, maybe take AI 0.5mg twice per week in last couple of weeks when tapering off..

I can definitely feel my body changing and change in my workouts. I trained pretty hard regardless so looking forward to the results from extra test. I already  bought the pct so will go with it anyway but prolly wait for AI if there are any sides. Shot bro 

Just starting fourth week now and had bloods done test level show normal does this mean the gear must be fake?. 

No other sides, but up to 84.1kg. Increased calories madly though since starting. 

Thanks all 

@AKL and delts seem abit keen, I just went with glutes. 

Doesn’t look good mate. 😔

400mg per week levels would be high.  

Sorry mate, it’s annoying to find out your gear is fake and always makes me think WTF has been injected into the body.  🤔😡

Well mine Def is real, on my 3rd week and start to get little puffy under my left nipple lol decided to up Airimidex to 0.50 Every other day to see how it goes. fingers crossed lol 

P.S i kinda always had little bit extra area around my left chest, probably from puberty but not quite noticeable. But with the estrogen from TEST E its surely changing a bit  

On 2/17/2020 at 7:38 PM, thelordofgainnz said:

Just starting fourth week now and had bloods done test level show normal does this mean the gear must be fake?. 

No other sides, but up to 84.1kg. Increased calories madly though since starting. 

Thanks all 

@AKL and delts seem abit keen, I just went with glutes. 

Did you get it from someone local bro?? that sucks if the gear is fake, TBH i was little worries about that too. i am getting my blood work done next week so lets see what happens lol 

@AKL yeah local source here in christchurch, a guy know reasonable well aswell. 

Maybe he thought he could get away with juping me. Bought two ten mls vials for $300. And he 100% believes its real and was just saying to stay on it a few more weeks then see. 

And yeah had my blood done through my doctors and literally said normal range for test levels. I assume they did free test and total as thats what I requested. My Gp did seem hesitant when I was asking for them to be done might need to change Doctors lmao. 

My strength is definitely up and weight but more then likely just placebo effect from training harder then usual.  

And yeah most likely just some bs cooking oil.  

Shit that's expensive bro, i got mine for $70 each vial Test E 250. i need to book my doctor for blood test as well. For some reason i haven't gained much weight yet only around 1kg or something. It is my 4th week so lets see how it goes 

Yeah prolly just cooking oil, nothing major 

Hope your next cycle goes well bro 

Shit fellas lol had my blood work done and my testosterone is off the chart lol FREE TEST - 1969 haha 

Well managed to gain 3 kgs and looks like lost some fat as well. But turned out  i had pubertal gyno as i always felt a little lump under my nip but it start to get puffy after test so i had to drop my dose to 400mg instead of 500. Just looking for some Raloxifene at the moment then i should be sweet lol Nolva and airimidex at the moment seem to help 

Wish I found one of these videos when I was first looking at pinning. Hard angle to record it but I try and show the gist of it. 
always aspirate. 
That entire site was wiped down with alcohol wipes. And there’s a technique (which sometimes I can get other times not) if you prick yourself at one site and it’s tender, go close by to another. Sometimes you can trick pain receptors. Not that it hurts f*ck all. 
and note that was a large pain in the ass 2ml shot. 
I always jab the thighs. Big enough muscle group and they’re so much more accessible! 

FullSizeRender.mov

On 3/31/2020 at 2:35 AM, Sarge said:

Wish I found one of these videos when I was first looking at pinning. Hard angle to record it but I try and show the gist of it. 
always aspirate. 
That entire site was wiped down with alcohol wipes. And there’s a technique (which sometimes I can get other times not) if you prick yourself at one site and it’s tender, go close by to another. Sometimes you can trick pain receptors. Not that it hurts f*ck all. 
and note that was a large pain in the ass 2ml shot. 
I always jab the thighs. Big enough muscle group and they’re so much more accessible! 

FullSizeRender.mov

Hi Sarge, was that a pinning video link at the bottom? 

I cant get it to open. 

Hows the self confident going?