NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Skankhunt

Steroid side effects

Hi

Just researching my first cycle. I'm 39 male and have been training for years.

Question on the testicular atrophy. Most options it seems like this is inevitable,  my question is, how noticable is it? Would a partner notice or is it pretty subtle?

I apologize for the question but I dont know anyone to ask. I could do with a bit of guidance to be honest as the internet seems to have so much information with so many people having different opinions. 

Thanks

8 hours ago, Skankhunt said:

Hi

Just researching my first cycle. I'm 39 male and have been training for years.

Question on the testicular atrophy. Most options it seems like this is inevitable,  my question is, how noticable is it? Would a partner notice or is it pretty subtle?

I apologize for the question but I dont know anyone to ask. I could do with a bit of guidance to be honest as the internet seems to have so much information with so many people having different opinions. 

Thanks

Individual differences in genetics and physiology, difficult to answer, but probably noticeable in most cases, but size does return upon cessation..

Its not as bad as the classic sterotypes would have you believe but it obviously does occur. As far as your partner noticing i guess she could but maybe having that conversation first is the best approach. They will come back to full size post cycle if done right.

It's not that bad, but honestly how would you feel if your boss stopped paying you for 10 weeks? That's kinda what you're doing to your boys.

take hcg while on! cheap and nut friendly.

if you go on permanently though, don't rely on HCG.