NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Leanlad

Fast Bulking

Hey guys,im looking to increase my overall body weight by 20-35kgs.iv been going to the gym for a while and slowly get results,I keep my calorie,protein and carb intake high and rest when needed,I know Rome wasnt built in a day but ya only live once and im sick of my skinny apperance,so looking for any info on Sarms or dbol and how to start a begginers cycle,I have researched into its side effects and it really dosnt worry me,I just wanna bulk and be the biggest version of myself.cheers

Go online and find a credible coach with a good track history. One who is big on training / nutrition and is health conscious. Pay them, learn from them and you will get results 10x faster and probably 10x safer than asking strangers on random forums. Honestly please don’t base your drug use on what someone on a forum suggests

Bulking quickly never works bro, all it did for me was stretch my skin out and then you add new fat cells ect and then it’s a struggle to get lean again as your metabolic ratio is affected ect ect, you want to stay about 12% body fat and slowly add quality tissue over a period of time.

If you use gear just start low and slowly increase it, I would just use things like test and deca and your going to have to get something that’s nutrient partitioning like growth hormone, I found that MK677 did the job just as well as the Chinese generics but the pharmaceutical GH was on another level, however the cost was un-maintainable. 

I started at 58kgs and sit at 96kgs, I’ll never be 120kgs but I’m better than I was in the beginning so be realistic with yourself with where you start, best of luck 👍

On 10/14/2019 at 6:30 PM, AASBandit said:

Lol wat, why the fuk are you (Chang) recommending GH to a newb? AAS are "nutrient partitioning" as it is, plenty enough for someone just starting to dabble anyway. Hell, throw in some berberine and agmatine and youre golden, if diet is on point. Which it absolutely should be if going the AAS route.

OP....you dont come across as someone who is "ready" for AAS. Just my opinion based on your post. You have been "going to the gym for awhile"; well, the 64yo lady who cleans the floors at the gym has been "going to the gym for awhile", so what?

Also, you "keep your calorie, protein and carb intake high", awesome, so you eat alot...of KFC? Subway? Lean meats? 

Can you see how airy-fairy your game sounds? I would not recommend you take drugs.

Bulking quickly never works bro, all it did for me was stretch my skin out and then you add new fat cells ect and then it’s a struggle to get lean again as your metabolic ratio is affected ect ect, you want to stay about 12% body fat and slowly add quality tissue over a period of time.

If you use gear just start low and slowly increase it, I would just use things like test and deca and your going to have to get something that’s nutrient partitioning like growth hormone, I found that MK677 did the job just as well as the Chinese generics but the pharmaceutical GH was on another level, however the cost was un-maintainable. 

I started at 58kgs and sit at 96kgs, I’ll never be 120kgs but I’m better than I was in the beginning so be realistic with yourself with where you start, best of luck 👍

Not sure if you from land of common sense matey, seems more like where’s Wally World.

your intentions are good though, although some people don’t grow at all on gear and the side effects vary from person to person, I could take a gram and you could take 300mgs and you could have more sides than me, GH is very useful though for a beginner, now that GH is so much cheaper and readily available too I can’t see why you wouldn’t incorporate it in any cycle 

Hold onto your Kmart undies for this one AASbandit.... Hyperplasia 

and no no I don’t import raws, I buy products like GH and AAS off people that are dying and need extra cash because I like to help people, like renal patients and AIDS patients 

1 hour ago, MrChang said:

Hold onto your Kmart undies for this one AASbandit.... Hyperplasia 

and no no I don’t import raws, I buy products like GH and AAS off people that are dying and need extra cash because I like to help people, like renal patients and AIDS patients 

How charitable of you.