NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
nattyassfck

UG sustanon 350

I was wondering if any of you guys  ran 700 mg of sustanon a week for 16 weeks and what PCT would you guys recommend I only have Nolva on hand I'm on my second week off it I heard 60 first day then 40 for next 14 days and 20 for last 14 days 

No need to ever use Clomid/Nolva and HcG, they are performing a similar function via different means.

Take Nolva + an AI (Aromasin or Arimidex) or HcG + an AI. 

Doubt you'll get legit HcG, so Nolva is a safer bet.

You don't need anywhere near 60mg per week. I'd say 20mg of Nolva ed or eod is fine. Either that or you just go cold turkey with a little AI every now and then to reduce the negative feedback of estrogen on the pituitary. 

12 hours ago, Cam0505 said:

No need to ever use Clomid/Nolva and HcG, they are performing a similar function via different means.

Take Nolva + an AI (Aromasin or Arimidex) or HcG + an AI. 

Doubt you'll get legit HcG, so Nolva is a safer bet.

You don't need anywhere near 60mg per week. I'd say 20mg of Nolva ed or eod is fine. Either that or you just go cold turkey with a little AI every now and then to reduce the negative feedback of estrogen on the pituitary. 

Nolva and clomid do the same thing as HCG? Is that what you meant?

On 6/29/2019 at 9:30 AM, trainlikeafreak said:

Nolva and clomid do the same thing as HCG? Is that what you meant?

They perform the same function in different ways. 

Hcg mimics GnRH to stimulate the testicles, this leads to more testosterone l, which is converted into estrodial which then givens a negative feedback to stop producing testosterone naturally (hence why you want an AI while using HcG. 

Nolva and Clomid stimulate hormone production in a similar way. Nolva binds to the receptors in the pituitary preventing estrodial from ending the feedback, however doesn't clear out the estrogen build up in the blood so you'll get the moody, bitchy, water retention side effects if you're on it for too long. 

Either way you need an AI because estrodial will f*ck with you during pct. This is the number one reason people assume pct is bullshit, because they don't control estrodial so when they eventually finish they have estrogen blocking the receptors in the brain preventing testicular function and its basically cold turkey. 

The bottom line is that if you want recovery you're probably gonna lose your libido as you need to ensure you tank your estrogen toward the end of pct to prevent shutdown. 4 weeks of low estrodial is better then cold turkey recovery. 

4 hours ago, Cam0505 said:

They perform the same function in different ways. 

Hcg mimics GnRH to stimulate the testicles, this leads to more testosterone l, which is converted into estrodial which then givens a negative feedback to stop producing testosterone naturally (hence why you want an AI while using HcG. 

Nolva and Clomid stimulate hormone production in a similar way. Nolva binds to the receptors in the pituitary preventing estrodial from ending the feedback, however doesn't clear out the estrogen build up in the blood so you'll get the moody, bitchy, water retention side effects if you're on it for too long. 

Either way you need an AI because estrodial will f*ck with you during pct. This is the number one reason people assume pct is bullshit, because they don't control estrodial so when they eventually finish they have estrogen blocking the receptors in the brain preventing testicular function and its basically cold turkey. 

The bottom line is that if you want recovery you're probably gonna lose your libido as you need to ensure you tank your estrogen toward the end of pct to prevent shutdown. 4 weeks of low estrodial is better then cold turkey recovery. 

4 hours ago, Cam0505 said:

Isn't hCG a LH mimicking agent..?

Estradiol will eventually clear via it's metabolic pathway, only slower than testosterone, thats why its prudent to taper off end of cycle and employ low dose AI to avoid estrogen dominance..

21 hours ago, Daz69 said:

Isn't hCG a LH mimicking agent..?

Estradiol will eventually clear via it's metabolic pathway, only slower than testosterone, thats why its prudent to taper off end of cycle and employ low dose AI to avoid estrogen dominance..

Yea, HcG is basically the same as GnRh so stimulates the pituitary and LH production, it's been awhile since I took an Endocrinology course lol.

I doubt anyone doing this stuff without consistent blood tests from an Endocrinologist is going to get the dose of AI/HCG/Nolva or Clomid perfectly correct as to avoid some temporary suffering (low libido, lose of muscle, mental effects etc), the main aim should just be to limit the time it takes to restore normal HPTA functionality as best they can. My experience is dropping estrodial levels at the end of PCT helps shorten the time for recovery even if it comes at the cost of low libido for a few weeks.

This is also why short cycles > longer periods of use because it takes quite a long time for the testes to completely shut off even at higher doses. Probably the main reason you don't see as many athletes have an issue with "PCT" as bodybuilders, athletes use for an event or a short window of performance,  where as bodybuilders use for long periods.