NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community

Jay Cutler says you should be monitored by an endocrinologist if on cycle.

Does anyone in new zealand have an endo that they see that know what you are taking? 

48 minutes ago, muscle99 said:

Jay Cutler says you should be monitored by an endocrinologist if on cycle.

Does anyone in new zealand have an endo that they see that know what you are taking? 

Dr...

Endocrinologists in New Zealand are extremely unlikely to ever understand why any of us use Testosterone.

Best bet is to find an older male doctor and just explain it with something like:

I use to compete in sport, used anabolics as I felt pressured to compete, came off and never felt the same so am now trying to stay on a moderate trt dose for life ( DON'T LIE! doctor's aren't stupid they know what you're doing, I've worked with medical professionals in a professional setting, they know). NEVER ask them to prescribe anything, just get the blood's and tell them you just want to keep all the markers in the normal range (cholesterol, liver, kidney, steroid precursors, etc). 

When I do this, I've actually found a lot of them are actually quite reasonable, a few even offered to prescribe it for me so I didn't need to buy it from UGL. Keep in mind, I use to compete in sport and have a well paid professional job so don't come across like a meathead (not saying you are, just suggesting you try to come across as genuine ).