PVL Mutant Mass

ezekiel67

Musashi Bulk is complete crapola that's why it's cheap. The second ingredient listed is milk solids - what does that mean? This is pretty much just a term for the protein, fat, lactose, carbs and minerals that you find in milk. They have just added powdered milk as the second ingredient that's why it is cheap. If you want cheap you may as well just buy skim milk powder from the supermarket.

• Replies 164
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Musashi Bulk is complete crapola that's why it's cheap. The second ingredient listed is milk solids - what does that mean? This is pretty much just a term for the protein, fat, lactose, carbs and minerals that you find in milk. They have just added powdered milk as the second ingredient that's why it is cheap. If you want cheap you may as well just buy skim milk powder from the supermarket.

i agree, not to mention it gives you the worst gas ever feels like someones punching your stoumach from the inside

pvl mutant mass i found good had the vanilla flavour, takes me about 20 mins to drink it not something you can rush or itll come straight back up

ultimate nurtition muscle juice was the last one i tryd and found taste to be better than pvl and got decent gains off it too would definatly buy again.

• 1 month later...
Strawberry is nice. So is banana. Depends what you have it with, if you add anything into them ie oats or flaxseed etc.

I just bought the new strawberry banana mutant mass. I freaked out on the first scull. Very sweet, but after a few days it actually tastes ok now. I recommend rotating the flavours though. I dont think I would be keen to do two bags of strawberry-banana in a row.

• 4 weeks later...
this product definately delivers decent gains.

Iv'e put on 4kg of lean mass in 7weeks taking

1 serving of this stuff per day,training 3 times per week.

only problem is it gives me gas and an incredibly itchy ringpiece,

does anybody else have these side effects?

Wow that will give you 30Kg of LEAN MASS in a year, even better than Muscletech. Imagine if you take two servings

Drink more water for your arse, you are getting hemaroids due to a slow stool I guess, ad even more fibre as well.

See you at the Olympia next year

Ok, so I'm all for the sharing and learning thing. But your post comes under the TMI heading. PLEASE - do not discuss your ringpiece.

Ok, so I'm all for the sharing and learning thing. But your post comes under the TMI heading. PLEASE - do not discuss your ringpiece.

LMFAO!!!

ahahahahahaha funniest post iv read in a while

do you ever look into the bowl and see little worms crawling around in your shit ??

iv had 2 bags of pvl now and it is good, dunno about 4kgs of lean mass but it dosnt give me an itchy ass i know that much!

Didn't think a post like that would cause as much of

a hoo ha, but hey what can i expect i'm new on this

forum so it probably wasn't the best way to introduce

myself. I aint got worms, i know how to wipe my arse

and i never intended on grossing anybody out.I might aswell

rename myself itchy ring ha ha.

Haha well now you no.Youll neva live that1 down m8 :lol:

Hi :P

From the sugars they call carbs, yeah you will put on alot of weight...it anint muscle...Trumass from BSN :nod: is the best weight gainer, hence the award for the best weight gainer in the last 2yrs running...

Grant

You really have to compare apples with apples:

Mutant Mass sugar to total carb ratio is about 17%

True Mass sugar to total carb ratio is about 18%

A Mutant Mass serving is way bigger therefore more sugar per serving, but if you do some figures you will see that the carbs in True Mass actually is made up more with sugar than in Mutant Mass, and they also call that same sugar carbs.

True Mass is a good product though :)

Hi :P

From the sugars they call carbs, yeah you will put on alot of weight...it anint muscle...Trumass from BSN :nod: is the best weight gainer, hence the award for the best weight gainer in the last 2yrs running...

Grant

You really have to compare apples with apples:

Mutant Mass sugar to total carb ratio is about 17%

True Mass sugar to total carb ratio is about 18%

A Mutant Mass serving is way bigger therefore more sugar per serving, but if you do some figures you will see that the carbs in True Mass actually is made up more with sugar than in Mutant Mass, and they also call that same sugar carbs.

True Mass is a good product though :)

And the AWARD goes to?.... :lol:

....Haha

Unfortunately sugars and carbs are not the building blocks for muscle.

Vitamins,minerals and Amino acids are the ones which actually regenarate and create new muscle cells.

So lets compare apples to apples..........

Truemass.

Protein 31%

Glutamine peptides,+AKG

L-leucine, L-isoleucine, and L-valine

And a huge ammount of vitamins and minerals.

Best weight gainner award in the world, 2 years running.

PVL Mutant Mass.

Protein 20%!!!!!!!!

Zero glutamine peptides (according to label)!!!!!!!!

Zero Added Amino acids!!!!!!!!!

And again Zero vitamins and minerals....... oh sorry only got Calcium.!!!!!!!

World winning awards Again Zero!!!!!!!!!!

And the winner is...............lol

Light weight baby.....lol

Grant

http://www.xnh.co.nz/index.php?pr=Elite_Grant

This whole thread cracks me up!

After certain comments I looked into weight gainers and sugar content, I don't know who is running the "weight gainer competition" that Tru Mass has won the last 2 years :roll: but I found weight gainers with 3g of sugar per 50g of carbs (that is 6%), these weight gainers also contained only WPC/WPI. All in all it is down to personal choice, you should research whatever supplements you take and beware of others agenda's.

Caveat Emptor!! :shifty:

This whole thread cracks me up!

After certain comments I looked into weight gainers and sugar content, I don't know who is running the "weight gainer competition" that Tru Mass has won the last 2 years :roll: but I found weight gainers with 3g of sugar per 50g of carbs (that is 6%), these weight gainers also contained only WPC/WPI. All in all it is down to personal choice, you should research whatever supplements you take and beware of others agenda's.

Caveat Emptor!! :shifty:

Kinda agree, weight gainer competition is the BB.com supplement of the year which is reffered to, and a big part in True mass winning this has a lot to do with sponsorships, athletes and a load of marketing