Cheat Meals/Days

muscle99

Hi, I am dieting at the moment. I have lost weight but I would be losing more if I didn't have two high calorie days per week.  How should I approach cheat meals and how often should I have these. My maintaince is 3900 calories from the calorie calculator. I eat about 1800 calories on low calorie days and about 4000 on high calorie days. I usually opt for a kfc family pack on high calorie days or Chinese.  I drink a lot of Pepsi max a few days a week.

Literally nobody can give you a true answer with the info you’ve stated. 

But you’ve answered your own question.

”I’ve lost weight but I would be losing more if I didn’t have 2 high calorie days”... now this may be over complicating things and I’m sorry for going so in depth but........if you want to lose weight faster instead of having 2 high cal days why don’t you just have one?? That might work........

On 05/05/2019 at 9:28 AM, muscle99 said:

Hi, I am dieting at the moment. I have lost weight but I would be losing more if I didn't have two high calorie days per week.  How should I approach cheat meals and how often should I have these. My maintaince is 3900 calories from the calorie calculator. I eat about 1800 calories on low calorie days and about 4000 on high calorie days. I usually opt for a kfc family pack on high calorie days or Chinese.  I drink a lot of Pepsi max a few days a week.

Why do you think a high calorie day should consist of shite, ever thought of increasing good fat consumption instead of processed garbage and refined sugar known to cause serious pathophysiological conditions..

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/05/2019 at 9:27 AM, Daz69 said:

Why do you think a high calorie day should consist of shite, ever thought of increasing good fat consumption instead of processed garbage and refined sugar known to cause serious pathophysiological conditions..

Because garbage calories are lyf... 

• 10 months later...