NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community

Hey everyone!

Just in the planning of my next cycle etc. Really trying to get my hands on some pharma grade or reputable lab. 

Anyway... does anyone know of a PRIVATE blood test company. Other countries seem to have a big selection of private blood tests.

also, has anybody ever "donated" blood to get rid of red blood cells. How did you do it . Dont really want to waste money that could be used for people who seriously need good blood.

Thanks all. Lots of good info.

Ps anyone ever tried "grounding" ? Myth to actually benificial?

On 4/9/2019 at 10:24 PM, Idonttrainlegs1611 said:

Hey everyone!

Just in the planning of my next cycle etc. Really trying to get my hands on some pharma grade or reputable lab. 

Anyway... does anyone know of a PRIVATE blood test company. Other countries seem to have a big selection of private blood tests.

also, has anybody ever "donated" blood to get rid of red blood cells. How did you do it . Dont really want to waste money that could be used for people who seriously need good blood.

Thanks all. Lots of good info.

Ps anyone ever tried "grounding" ? Myth to actually benificial?

Hi what’s grounding????

5 hours ago, New pome said:

Hi what’s grounding????

Grounding is a thing where you stand outside on the grass (with no cell phone). Its supposed to earth all the bodies electric currents that get stored (modern day technology makes this worse). Sounds very strange and like a fad but there's alot of science and research behind it. I have only been doing it the last week and a bit. But i must say i have been sleeping very well lately. Not sure if its a placebo thing or being outside in the dark before bed 

2 hours ago, Idonttrainlegs1611 said:

Grounding is a thing where you stand outside on the grass (with no cell phone). Its supposed to earth all the bodies electric currents that get stored (modern day technology makes this worse). Sounds very strange and like a fad but there's alot of science and research behind it. I have only been doing it the last week and a bit. But i must say i have been sleeping very well lately. Not sure if its a placebo thing or being outside in the dark before bed 

Oh I see.

Do you have to wear a tin foil hat while you do it?  

😂 no just kidding mate, I’ve never heard of it before. If it works for you then go for it. 

If I have trouble sleeping I usually just have a wank sends me off to sleep like a cartoon sheriff. 

Il google it, I never say things don’t work because what’s good for one person isn’t always the same for the next. 

3 hours ago, New pome said:

Oh I see.

Do you have to wear a tin foil hat while you do it?  

😂 no just kidding mate, I’ve never heard of it before. If it works for you then go for it. 

If I have trouble sleeping I usually just have a wank sends me off to sleep like a cartoon sheriff. 

Il google it, I never say things don’t work because what’s good for one person isn’t always the same for the next. 

Hahahah i love it bro. The pre bed wank is a given... the mrs loves it when she knocks off and ya get the bed going.

10 hours ago, Idonttrainlegs1611 said:

Hahahah i love it bro. The pre bed wank is a given... the mrs loves it when she knocks off and ya get the bed going.

;-D

On 4/12/2019 at 1:50 PM, Idonttrainlegs1611 said:

A lot of science and research eh? 

I'm in.  Please share.