NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community

I want to use clenbuterol to help with my weight loss as I have a fair bit to lose.  I am in Oamaru, New Zealand.  Is it legal to buy or import or do I need to find a local source ?

Thanks

On 4/8/2019 at 12:06 AM, PETN said:

If you cant control your eating without it youll just end up eating more on it. Do you enjoy cramps?

Clenbuterol drains the body of taurine and potassium.  Health supplement stores online have these products cheap so that should sort out the cramping.

On 11/04/2019 at 6:25 AM, muscle99 said:

Clenbuterol drains the body of taurine and potassium.  Health supplement stores online have these products cheap so that should sort out the cramping.

Yeah man sounds like you have it all figured out. Did you consider the following though?

If you take it orally its bioavailability is only something like 97%. If you take it intravenously its very close to 100%, say 99.9% 

0.1% wasted as opposed to 3% wasted is a 97% reduction in wastage.  Maths is below.

(0.03-0.001)/0.03

=0.966666 recurring

0.97*100/1

= 97% as a percentage (reduction in wastage)

On 4/27/2019 at 6:12 PM, mrn2019 said:

clen is amazing. .dont be fat, yeh dont be lazy tho clen works really well

I'm undecided on whether to use clen or not. It's just the cramping. I read on other forums that they were supplementing with taurine and potassium and still getting severe cramps. Is there a dosage you can get away with without getting cramps?

Like 40mcg a day be okay or have you had any experience with this you could advice me please?

Like i said already I hope you enjoy your cramps. Heres a list of some of my favourites (most happened multiple times):

-Waking in the middle of the night to simultaneous cramping in hamstring and quad resulting in a pulled muscle.

-Getting cramp in both calves while walking up the hill to where i lived on the way back from uni and having to sit on the ground for 20min or so to stop reccurring cramping.

-Cramping in abs while driving and having to immediately pull over and roll out of car and lie straight on the road to stop cramping from coming back

-Cramping in abs while laughing

-Annoying cramps pretty much everywhere whenever  taking clen for the first couple of days after having time off it

-Cramp in feet and various places in legs while spearfishing or bodyboarding

I had a 300g (i think?) bag of taurine and took 5g of it most days for a while and that seemed to do f*ck all

If youre worrying about cramps now before even experiencing them then youre probably too much of a wimpy c*nt to be taking it and dealing with them

Oh dear here we go! WTF another one who thinks a magic pill will do all the hard work for them. Enjoy those cramps pal oh hang on just take more pills for the other pills and you'll be sweet......as you were then 

14 hours ago, PETN said:

Like i said already I hope you enjoy your cramps. Heres a list of some of my favourites (most happened multiple times):

-Waking in the middle of the night to simultaneous cramping in hamstring and quad resulting in a pulled muscle.

-Getting cramp in both calves while walking up the hill to where i lived on the way back from uni and having to sit on the ground for 20min or so to stop reccurring cramping.

-Cramping in abs while driving and having to immediately pull over and roll out of car and lie straight on the road to stop cramping from coming back

-Cramping in abs while laughing

-Annoying cramps pretty much everywhere whenever  taking clen for the first couple of days after having time off it

-Cramp in feet and various places in legs while spearfishing or bodyboarding

I had a 300g (i think?) bag of taurine and took 5g of it most days for a while and that seemed to do f*ck all

Good post...made me laugh lol. How many mcg did It take to start cramps?

Generally you start off on a low dose for a few days then increase it slightly and continue as so. 

When you find yourself cramping or other side effects it’s a good sign to drop it down to the dose you were on before you increased it to the dosage that gives you the problems.

should already know that bro if you are going to use it.

5 hours ago, muscle99 said:

Good post...made me laugh lol. How many mcg did It take to start cramps?

No idea man. If you want to lose weight the easiest way is eating less and the easiest way to do that is to suppress your appetite. Clen does not do that.

BS aside bro and from personal experience unless you are sourcing from a reputable source best bet would be to low dose it and work up to "YOUR" tolerance as who knows if the product is dosed correctly, echoing what everyone else is saying that shit gave me brutal cramps i was shaking like i had tourettes even when i high dosed taurine and potassium! i opted for Albuterol instead as it was the short estered cousin which in my stupidy hoped it would lessen the side effects but gave me bad reflux and even more cramps HA! Sooo it was back to the tried and tested method, simply eating less and more cardio...... worked a treat! good luck mate