Jump to content
NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
muscle99

Example Of Gains From Low Dosage

Recommended Posts

Hi, can some people upload before and after pics from doing a low dosage 10-12 week cycle of 250mg-350mg per week of test only ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think everyone one the forum should post a pic of there physics in the profile photo, so we can see that the person giving out advice to others actually knows what they are talking about from experience and gains they have made themselves. 

Obviously no faces needed, I’m guessing a lot of people on this forum know each other so we would soon find out if someone posted a physic that was not there’s. 🙄

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, New pome said:

I think everyone one the forum should post a pic of there physics in the profile photo, so we can see that the person giving out advice to others actually knows what they are talking about from experience and gains they have made themselves. 

Obviously no faces needed, I’m guessing a lot of people on this forum know each other so we would soon find out if someone posted a physic that was not there’s. 🙄

Here you go br0

quantum-mechanics-and-string-theory.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/03/2019 at 8:32 AM, New pome said:

I think everyone one the forum should post a pic of there physics in the profile photo, so we can see that the person giving out advice to others actually knows what they are talking about from experience and gains they have made themselves. 

Obviously no faces needed, I’m guessing a lot of people on this forum know each other so we would soon find out if someone posted a physic that was not there’s. 🙄

 

How does a genetically gifted physique show knowledge in anatomy, physiology and pharmacology, with an innate  knowledge of the human endocrine system..??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

12 hours ago, Daz69 said:

 

How does a genetically gifted physique show knowledge in anatomy, physiology and pharmacology, with an innate  knowledge of the human endocrine system..??

So what your saying is, if you have good genetics  you don’t have to work hard or have to have any idea of training or personally know what you did to get a great physic. 

 

Google copy and paste knows loads more about the human anatomy than any of us but it’s physic is crap.  Know what I’m saying Daz? 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/15/2019 at 2:41 AM, PETN said:

Here you go br0

quantum-mechanics-and-string-theory.jpg

Hay petn, I’ve seen some of your photos on this forum and you look amazing lots of round full muscle. Great work. 👍👍👍👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, New pome said:

 

So what your saying is, if you have good genetics  you don’t have to work hard or have to have any idea of training or personally know what you did to get a great physic. 

 

Google copy and paste knows loads more about the human anatomy than any of us but it’s physic is crap.  Know what I’m saying Daz? 

 

 

There is diverse information to be found on the net, but not everyone understands it..

 

From experience, I'd say most of the competitive bodybuilders that have reasonable physique have a personal trainer, that takes care of diet, exercise and hormones.. Some of the biggest "monsters" I've known are thick as pig shit.. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, trainlikeafreak said:

Soooo anyone with a good physique has superior genetics? ....I’d say people with shitty physiques are lazy :)

I have also seen some of your photos on here trainlikeafreak another amazing physic. 

Guess you and petn are just genetically gifted 

nothing to do with hard work, sacrifice and knowledge. 😉😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 3/16/2019 at 5:13 PM, New pome said:

I have also seen some of your photos on here trainlikeafreak another amazing physic. 

Guess you and petn are just genetically gifted 

nothing to do with hard work, sacrifice and knowledge. 😉😉

I’m the first to admit it ain’t amazing however it was good enough to win Mr NZ last year. Oh and my meat head brain works well enough to coach some of the best competitors in the country. Oh and yeah genetics lol...if you scroll back far enough on this forum you’ll see a time where a lot of the older members took the piss out of me and the first pics I ever posted :)

the problem with people with no gains isn’t their genetics...it’s their laziness and over reliance on drugs. True story 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now




  • Popular Contributors

    Nobody has received reputation this week.

×