It’s been a minute...gonna give the pins another blast.

Sarge

Been off the gear for about 6 years or so now. 

Training a bit more steady in the last year, picking back up, gains are slowing and I’m impatient and for anyone whose been on then taken a long time off, we all know....we miss that shit!! 

So im pretty pumped for a go back at it. 

I live on the coast with no needle exchanges, am I allowed to ask on here where (if anywhere) people get their pins from online? 

And what is your preferred draw gauge and application gauge? 

As I say, it’s been a while! I remember them being blue and green??  

23g? 

Just going to ease into it. 

Have managed to get some Test E 250. 

Going to run a 12w cycle at 500p/w. 

Have clomid and Letrozole on hand. Thinking of trying the serm nolvadex for pct?

pumped for the gains, but just as pumped for that fucking ALPHA DOG SHIT that makes you feel fucking 110% every day. That’s probably the thing I miss the most TBH. 

Cant wait. 

I see times and information has changed a lot since I last pinned. 

Do people recommend front loading or not??A

Pretty much just test e @500mcg for 12 weeks. 

Cheers

13 hours ago, Sarge said:

Been off the gear for about 6 years or so now. 

Training a bit more steady in the last year, picking back up, gains are slowing and I’m impatient and for anyone whose been on then taken a long time off, we all know....we miss that shit!! 

So im pretty pumped for a go back at it. 

I live on the coast with no needle exchanges, am I allowed to ask on here where (if anywhere) people get their pins from online? 

And what is your preferred draw gauge and application gauge? 

As I say, it’s been a while! I remember them being blue and green??  

23g? 

Just going to ease into it. 

Have managed to get some Test E 250. 

Going to run a 12w cycle at 500p/w. 

Have clomid and Letrozole on hand. Thinking of trying the serm nolvadex for pct?

pumped for the gains, but just as pumped for that fucking ALPHA DOG SHIT that makes you feel fucking 110% every day. That’s probably the thing I miss the most TBH. 

Cant wait. 

I see times and information has changed a lot since I last pinned. 

Do people recommend front loading or not??A

Pretty much just test e @500mcg for 12 weeks. 

Cheers

Most chemists offer a needle exchange..

23G (blue) to fill, 25G (orange) to inject..

PCT is pointless, if you've induced primary or secondary hypogonadism on your cycle then it's too late to do anything about it.. The latest research suggests protecting the testes ON-CYCLE from damage via R.O.S to sertoli and leydig cells is the best option, as a SERM cannot address dead cells in the testes once they are dead.. 

Frontloading is retarded, and works against the bodies homeostasis mechanisms, read my post on: "Why you should not frontload"..!!

• 2 weeks later...

So I finally managed to get a hold of some gear (I’ve been out of the loop and traveling so long I’m starting from scratch!)

does this look legit? I’ve had two shots so far. But another vial that I didn’t take pics of looked like it had glass shavings in it? I have it back to him and he was all good with replacing it. What would that have been?? This is supposed to be test e 250mg so I’m pinning 1ml a week.

262C30AB-D18C-4B2B-9050-5A195EB4AE1A.jpeg

32AE5BAD-76C9-4CF0-9B5A-AF67220E7F72.jpeg

As above compound has come out of solution. Whether non pharmaceutical shit is labelled just depends if someone could be fucked making or paying for labels to be made or not.

I could fill a vial with my own excrement and put a fancy holographic label on it and crimp a nice pop top lid on the vial.  Presence or quality of label has no dependence on the quality of product inside the vial. Just a marketing tool to create an image of authenticity and standardisation for the product and/or mimic a genuine pharmaceutical grade product.