Old gear

Team, 

Created this account after I've lost access to my old email and therefore my old profile (traininsane) 

Been many moons, haven't been on here since the days of tomsammce, thatwaslight, and the rest! So hope those OG's are still floating around and doing well. 

In short I'm wanting to get back into the game..my hookups are gone in the breeze but I've got some old gear floating around..enough for a cycle anyways. 

Anyone dabbled with older kit? Talking 3 years..feels crazy that I'm considering it as I write this but it's been stored properly throughout, no discolouration, sealed, and within another sealed container. 

Thoughts.. (expecting a bit of a roasting haha) 

PS can go into 'brands' etc later. 

14 hours ago, Shityarns said:

Team, 

Created this account after I've lost access to my old email and therefore my old profile (traininsane) 

Been many moons, haven't been on here since the days of tomsammce, thatwaslight, and the rest! So hope those OG's are still floating around and doing well. 

In short I'm wanting to get back into the game..my hookups are gone in the breeze but I've got some old gear floating around..enough for a cycle anyways. 

Anyone dabbled with older kit? Talking 3 years..feels crazy that I'm considering it as I write this but it's been stored properly throughout, no discolouration, sealed, and within another sealed container. 

Thoughts.. (expecting a bit of a roasting haha) 

PS can go into 'brands' etc later. 

No dramas, I still have gear back in the UK from 2010.... If sealed and unopened there should be no issue, but check to see if rubber stopper has degraded into oil, you can always filter it anyway if it has..

9 hours ago, Daz69 said:

No dramas, I still have gear back in the UK from 2010.... If sealed and unopened there should be no issue, but check to see if rubber stopper has degraded into oil, you can always filter it anyway if it has..

Rubber stopper is well in tact and hasn't degraded from what I can see! 

Thanks for that!