60 years old.250/ sustinon/wk. 12wks. What pct is needed

shemmy

23 hours ago, shemmy said:

What PCT and how long. I'm 85kg.

You don't need PCT at your (our) age.. Take the sustanon if possible, only half the dose once a week (125mg), 250mg is a bit much at 60yrs old..  Stay on, indefinitely if you can..

I just don't  want any gyno. I was an elite international athlete for 25 years many world medals no sauce as I was always getting tested. I'm finishing  sust next week. I was blood tested 2 months ago, normal test level for a 40 year old, I still train 6 days a week 3:1 3:1. should I do some clomid for a few weeks?

11 hours ago, shemmy said:

I just don't  want any gyno. I was an elite international athlete for 25 years many world medals no sauce as I was always getting tested. I'm finishing  sust next week. I was blood tested 2 months ago, normal test level for a 40 year old, I still train 6 days a week 3:1 3:1. should I do some clomid for a few weeks?

So, you were blood tested whilst still on Sustanon 250 I assume, I don't suppose they measured GnRH, LH, FSH.?

The thing about primary or secondary hypogonadism (Gonadal, or hypothalamic) is: most of the damage is done ON-CYCLE, which most people don't address, thinking PCT will miraculously bring dead sertoli and leydig cells back to life...

Clomiphene may initially show elevated LH, but once therapy finishes you either will return to normal (as you would have anyway, ie: recovered naturally without taking clomiphene) or you will end up with lower levels than before cycle started.. (ie damage has occured)..

The process of converting testosterone (endogenous or exogenous) into estrogen and other metabolites produces harmful free radicals (R.O.S) which damage sertoli and leydig cells, the more metabolism the more damage, ie: more exogenous testosterone and you are more likely to induce damage..

There is research to show 1g Royal Jelly, 3-5g Taurine / day on-cycle can protect from R.O.S induced damage..

So as you can see PCT is pretty pointless for most people, you might taper down the dose in the last few weeks and/or add a low dose AI to lower estrogen as your testosterone lowers also..

At your age why not stay on low dose indefinitely..?? Why come off to levels of a 60yr old..??

I was tested before using. Only my test levels. I'm doing one injection 250 every 8 days. They say I should start PCT 3 weeks after last inject.. I'll get the royal jelly. would 3 weeks of clomid do? how many mg/days. what about using a little HCG to help restart. thanks for your advice. Why come off? I like to drink a little beer and they don't mix.

27 minutes ago, shemmy said:

I was tested before using. Only my test levels. I'm doing one injection 250 every 8 days. They say I should start PCT 3 weeks after last inject.. I'll get the royal jelly. would 3 weeks of clomid do? how many mg/days. what about using a little HCG to help restart. thanks for your advice. Why come off? I like to drink a little beer and they don't mix.

Your levels were quite high to begin with.. Prior to using, then I see no reason to interfere with matters further by introducing pointless PCT drug, when most evidence suggests people recover just fine without them ..!!

Remember  before the days of blast and cruise idiocy, people used to employ time off at least as long as the anabolic cycle, unfortunately in this period of time off  your dealer was unable to make money out of you so someone came up with PCT..  It's bollocks, don't waste your time or money..

Lol spacing the last two shots 3 weeks apart won’t do anything. So you’re meaning wait 3 weeks then use 250mg then wait another 3 weeks and use the last 250mg? That’s ridiculous lol.

tapering (which long esters essentially do on their own) is calculating half life’s and making a plan on using an amount and slowly decreasing it each week. The goal is to keep your levels decreasing as consistently as possible.

its a little harder with sustanon250 because it has two shorter esters and two longer ones. But in theory you would want to continue weekly frequency of injections and spread the 2ml over the period you want to taper for.

To me it’s a complete waste of time in your case. Good luck recovering and getting your balls back at 60 odd.

22 hours ago, shemmy said:

OK then just do the last 2 a week apart and stop.  things should get back to normal in how long do you think?

No, try half the dose... then half again.. every 8 days same as previous protocol, until its all done..