Aspirin while on aas

huff5472

Hey guys, been thinking abit about this lately and want to no what you all think..

so what are peoples opinions on taking Aspirin ed while on AAS? 
and are there some compounds that dont work so well with Aspirin?

I have read Eq rasis you red blood cell count and can thicken your blood, but that Deca can prevent clotting so do they cancel each other out?

currently running

Sus 500 pw 

Deca 400 pw

Eq 400 pw

Dbol 50 ed (just finishing up Dbol now after my 4th week) 

Stats 

101kg

9%

7 hours ago, huff5472 said:

Hey guys, been thinking abit about this lately and want to no what you all think..

so what are peoples opinions on taking Aspirin ed while on AAS? 
and are there some compounds that dont work so well with Aspirin?

I have read Eq rasis you red blood cell count and can thicken your blood, but that Deca can prevent clotting so do they cancel each other out?

currently running

Sus 500 pw 

Deca 400 pw

Eq 400 pw

Dbol 50 ed (just finishing up Dbol now after my 4th week) 

Stats 

101kg

9%

All AAS raise red blood cell count, if this is an issue donate or venesection every 3 months..

If you want to thin blood drink water, aspirin is no good in this regard, it stops platelet aggregation (thickening, or clot formation) it doesn't thin blood.. (if thats what youve heard).. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/21/2018 at 5:34 PM, Daz69 said:

All AAS raise red blood cell count, if this is an issue donate or venesection every 3 months..

Slightly off topic, and not intending to hijack, but when donating do you just not tell them you're on AAS? Do they screen blood for that sort of stuff? Just thinking in terms of the receiver of the blood etc.

5 hours ago, ratz99 said:

Slightly off topic, and not intending to hijack, but when donating do you just not tell them you're on AAS? Do they screen blood for that sort of stuff? Just thinking in terms of the receiver of the blood etc.

They don't screen as such, I have spoken in confidence with my GP regards past usage, and future TRT options which I am currently on..

So GP wrote script for regular venesection..

I also had the option to donate, as I do back home, but in NZ they throw away all UK blood as it's believed we all have mad cows disease from the 90's outbreak back in the UK..

Regards the receiver of your blood, it might be best not to donate whilst on a heavy blast cycle as some of the hormone will be residual in your blood, not really fair to give some poor sickly person a large dose of AAS after major surgery, or trauma..