NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
auck_builder

Trt e2 levels help

Hi people. Currently using 250mg / week test e and having to use aramosin 12.5mg mon/thurs injection days to keep some bloating and nip sensitivity/puffiness down. 

Latest bloods are attached, unsure if i should try lower this even more or if this level is some what ok. Feeling pretty good but want to find that perfect spot. I see allot of numbers being thrown around of 30pmol or 70pmol.. its one thing i don't want to do is crash my e2 so I'm being cautious with the ai5c19f704878bb_Screenshot_20181219-203004_AdobeAcrobat.thumb.jpg.e96402614f856efb42d554cb933333af.jpg

13 hours ago, auck_builder said:

Hi people. Currently using 250mg / week test e and having to use aramosin 12.5mg mon/thurs injection days to keep some bloating and nip sensitivity/puffiness down. 

Latest bloods are attached, unsure if i should try lower this even more or if this level is some what ok. Feeling pretty good but want to find that perfect spot. I see allot of numbers being thrown around of 30pmol or 70pmol.. its one thing i don't want to do is crash my e2 so I'm being cautious with the ai

That level is absolutely fine.

The standard estrogen test in itself is not super accurate (can often read higher than actual), and people often overuse A.Is because of it. If you want a more accurate estimate get a sensitive E2 test. No point obsessing over a level which is probably not super accurate anyway. As long as you're feeling good and your nipples aren't super sensitive just keep doing what you're doing.

22 hours ago, auck_builder said:

Latest bloods are attached, unsure if i should try lower this even more or if this level is some what ok. Feeling pretty good but want to find that perfect spot. I see allot of numbers being thrown around of 30pmol or 70pmol.. its one thing i don't want to do is crash my e2 so I'm being cautious with the ai5c19f704878bb_Screenshot_20181219-203004_AdobeAcrobat.thumb.jpg.e96402614f856efb42d554cb933333af.jpg

Initial nipple sensitivity can disappear after a few weeks, have you tried lowering aromasin, then tapering off to see if sensitivity returns..?

Bloat is part of  taking AAS, expect some intra/extracellular water retention..

250mg/week is "NOT TRT"..!! try lowering to 80-125mg/week if  you are after genuine TRT levels, E2 might not be a problem then..

Oestradiol is within range, but be aware for males sensitive oestradiol LC/MS is the preferred method of testing:

https://www.labcorp.com/test-menu/24871/estradiol-sensitive-lc-ms#

Adult Men. The use of a sensitive, LC/MS assay for serum E2 measurement in males is preferred over direct immunoassays because of its greater sensitivity and lesser interference by other steroids.28 In males, estradiol is present at low concentrations in blood, but it is extraordinarily high in semen.4  

4. Stocco C. Tissue physiology and pathology of aromatase. Steroids. 2012 Jan; 77(1-2):27-35. PubMed 22108547

28. Handelsman DJ, Newman JD, Jiménez M, McLachlan R, Sartorius G, Jones GR. Performance of direct estradiol immunoassays with human male serum samples. Clin Chem. 2014 Mar; 60(3):510-517. PubMed 24334824