Clenbuterol 1 week on/1 week off Cycle with Unisom

AKL

So i am on my second clen cycle and it is working better than i expected. I started with typical 2 weeks on 2 weeks off but then read about Benadryl to extend the cycle. Benadryl has active ingredient called diphenhydramine which suppose to help with you Beta 2 receptor but we can't get Benadryl in NZ so i picked up some Unisom tablets from Pharmacy which has the same ingredient as Benadryl. 

After my first cycle i took Unisom for one week straight and then decided to go for my second cycle, There was a chance it might not work but IT SURE WORKED. Now i am doing 1 week on 1 week off with Unisom on the week off with amazing results. I am on low carb diet and macros adjusted to my body type. NOTE Please don't use clen if you are not willing to diet  

I am lost 5 kgs in total in 4 weeks and lost 4.5% of Body Fat which brings me to 14% currently 

Hope it helps someone who is about to jump on Clen and yes be careful with the doses please to make sure you measure it properly. start with low then find your comfortable dose.