Grip Sport

Grimmer

Greetings people,

Some advice from the knowledgeable forum please.

Last year I was training hard on the bizarre strength stuff. Inch dumbell, pinch gripping smooth plates, grippers, and all that good stuff. It was mainly in build up to get certified on the COC3, which I managed. 

I tapered off a bit after that as there are not a lot of people into that kind of thing (that I know of) in NZ.

My question is. Is there anyone around with similar interests in Auckland? Or perhaps gyms that have inch dumbells? Would be good to get along some people with similar interests and get a bit more motivated.

Cheers :)

7 hours ago, Grimmer said:

Greetings people,

Some advice from the knowledgeable forum please.

Last year I was training hard on the bizarre strength stuff. Inch dumbell, pinch gripping smooth plates, grippers, and all that good stuff. It was mainly in build up to get certified on the COC3, which I managed. 

I tapered off a bit after that as there are not a lot of people into that kind of thing (that I know of) in NZ.

My question is. Is there anyone around with similar interests in Auckland? Or perhaps gyms that have inch dumbells? Would be good to get along some people with similar interests and get a bit more motivated.

Cheers :)

I’ve also started some grip training over the past few months closing the COC #3 is impressive. 

Ive made some implements like the hub and rolling thunder as it’s expensive to get them in NZ. 

53F02E1A-8295-47F2-9D9E-E7838DFE64C7.png