NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Todd

Cardarine - worth the money?

Hi guys

just wondering if anyone has had some good results using this to help with weightloss? Also trying to find out if it's legal/can order and get delivered with no issues?

Cheers

12 minutes ago, Todd said:

Hi guys

just wondering if anyone has had some good results using this to help with weightloss? Also trying to find out if it's legal/can order and get delivered with no issues?

Cheers

Why not try calorie restriction, it seems to work well for most people.. 

Of note:

The development of agents with potentially beneficial lipid-modifying and metabolic effects, such as GW501516 (SPPARM-d) and the dual PPAR-a/g agonists (glitazars), has been abandoned because of associated serious off-target adverse effects. This emphasizes the importance of longer-term studies to evaluate drug safety and also the requirement for randomized controlled clinical trial data to demonstrate not only the efficacy of these new agents in improving lipid and metabolic end points but also in improving meaningful clinical outcomes.

https://sci-hub.tw/https://doi.org/10.1517/14656566.2014.876992

Thanks Daz, just looking for something to give that extra help. I’ve recently had knee surgery and have put on some extra weight that I’m struggling to shift with diet and limited exercise alone.

2 hours ago, Todd said:

Thanks Daz, just looking for something to give that extra help. I’ve recently had knee surgery and have put on some extra weight that I’m struggling to shift with diet and limited exercise alone.

Metabolic stimulators only seem to offer minimal assistance, if any.. Have you tried time restricted eating (fasting only with water for 14-16 hours per day), along with total elimination of refined fructose, processed foods and grains..?