NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
craig1973nz

Nootropic & Cognitive Enhancer

Creatine monohydrate & caffeine , which I imagine you may well be taking already, are amongst the most effective Nootropic.  As Creatine also has the well known benefits associated with exercise performance and recovery I'd say you're on to a winner with that alone. 

https://www.healthline.com/nutrition/nootropics

Noopept is a great cost effective one, I've had ok experiences with that. 
 As mentioned above creatine and caffiene. Creatine is actually impressive in terms of mental performance.
Nicotine is good, but im not sure exactly how long the effect lasts, I'd assume its quite short. 
Ashwaganda, while not being a nootropic can lower stress and anxiety and help sleep. Fucking great imo
But end of the day nothing beats just training a clear mind and setting up good practices. 

18 hours ago, Chemo said:

Noopept is a great cost effective one, I've had ok experiences with that. 
 As mentioned above creatine and caffiene. Creatine is actually impressive in terms of mental performance.
Nicotine is good, but im not sure exactly how long the effect lasts, I'd assume its quite short. 
Ashwaganda, while not being a nootropic can lower stress and anxiety and help sleep. Fucking great imo
But end of the day nothing beats just training a clear mind and setting up good practices. 

Have you tried 8 and 10 carbon MCT oil with butter and coffee for optimum brain function.. (bullet proof coffee).. 

Yeah man, I have a mct powder ready to go when I go into full keto, I kinda don't really get much out of it, but I got a bag of it so I wanna use it up. Lol
I've never thought of it as a nootropic though, outside of maybe a sense of well being from being in ketosis in general. 

I might actually try some mct powder in coffee tomoz, might be a good way to use it up haha,