NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
comegetpsalm

Clenbuterol

Hey guys

Just joined a few days ago - wanted some help on clenbuterol

Ive been approached by some guys at the gym stating that they were keen on selling me some

From what I've read online -  it seems as though its illegal to sell this in NZ

But not illegal to be in possession of the medication 

- is this what you guys understand as well?

also if i were to get some from these guys, how would I know its legit or not, I must say these guys look dodgy lol

3 hours ago, comegetpsalm said:

But not illegal to be in possession of the medication 

You don't have a prescription for it so for you it is illegal. It's a prescription only medicine here.

You'll know if its real about half an hour after taking it, depending on your first dose amount. You start off low but you'll still notice.
It probably is real, just depends how much you're paying for it as to whether or not you're getting ripped off.

56 minutes ago, ratz99 said:

You don't have a prescription for it so for you it is illegal. It's a prescription only medicine here.

You'll know if its real about half an hour after taking it, depending on your first dose amount. You start off low but you'll still notice.
It probably is real, just depends how much you're paying for it as to whether or not you're getting ripped off.

Sweet as - thanks bro 🙏

Frankly, anyone who comes up to you offering to illegally sell you a prescription medicine is VERY dodgy! A good source would never do that. So you already know you're dealing with someone whose main interest is making a buck. I wouldn't be at all confident that what you're getting is the correct product, or mixed to the correct dosage. It might be, or it might not. You just don't know.

The other thing I would say is: if you haven't tried clen before, don't expect amazing things. I don't know of any fat burner that even comes close to a good diet. The best you can say for most of them (including clen) is, "Well, maybe it helped."

So you've got a dubious product that at best might produce only a small benefit. Sorry to be cynical, but in this situation, I wouldn't waste my money.

9 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

The other thing I would say is: if you haven't tried clen before, don't expect amazing things. I don't know of any fat burner that even comes close to a good diet. The best you can say for most of them (including clen) is, "Well, maybe it helped."

Amen to this.

I see fat cunts above 15% body fat taking it and expecting to get shredded. I don't even bother touching Clen till ~11% bodyfat now. And even then as Pseudo said your diet is the biggest factor. 

Notice shakes and cramps if it's real when you first take it (as in that day). Probably other shit that will do the same thing though, maybe rat poison?

On 23/07/2018 at 11:47 PM, Pseudonym said:

Frankly, anyone who comes up to you offering to illegally sell you a prescription medicine is VERY dodgy! A good source would never do that. So you already know you're dealing with someone whose main interest is making a buck. I wouldn't be at all confident that what you're getting is the correct product, or mixed to the correct dosage. It might be, or it might not. You just don't know.

The other thing I would say is: if you haven't tried clen before, don't expect amazing things. I don't know of any fat burner that even comes close to a good diet. The best you can say for most of them (including clen) is, c

So you've got a dubious product that at best might produce only a small benefit. Sorry to be cynical, but in this situation, I wouldn't waste my money.

shit, thanks man, your right, my diet is on point, body fat has dropped a bit, so was only interested cause ive hit a plateau, will look into diet and my current training program instead. wont waste my money

- ive seen them approach a couple of other gym members as well so thats abit of a concern :/

thanks pseudonym

On 24/07/2018 at 9:10 PM, PETN said:

Notice shakes and cramps if it's real when you first take it (as in that day). Probably other shit that will do the same thing though, maybe rat poison?

hahaha will probs avoid the rat poison for now lol