NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
BADTASTE

Hello

My name Jayson,  I am deaf.. Its been a few years since I have been here, 

Big kiwi was both a mentor and friend I hung out on his site a lot, he and others nzmuscle, biggirl, samoanmuscle to name a few. inspired me to change my life, I probably would of been dead or seriously ill if It wasn't for Bigkiwi to take a moment to answer my email. So it was sad for me to see bigkiwi go, R.I.P

I hope to gain sound advance for things, gym and diet related, build friends and my knowledge base, I am hungry to know, so please excuse the noobish questions.

I cant say its been easy, there were moments it all fell apart,  struggles, gym, weight, time, work, money, deaths and injuries, But through it all, I want life 

Greetings to you all ..  

I can relate wi

4 hours ago, BADTASTE said:

I cant say its been easy, there were moments it all fell apart,  struggles, gym, weight, time, work, money, deaths and injuries, But through it all, I want life 

I can relate with a lot of the above and I'm sure a lot here can too so welcome back brother!

6 hours ago, Realtalk said:

Hey bro! What was your old username?

DEAFNESS, 

I tried to recover it but I no longer have the old email acct attached to it, sorry about that.

Hey man, welcome back! I love seeing old members return.

If you want us to reconnect you with your old account, send me a PM. Otherwise if you're happy to keep going under this username, that's all good too.