Clear Tren

Anyone have / ever used clear coloured Tren? It's always been my understanding the carrying oil / filtering only has so much effect on the final color, and if anything overheating it during the brewing process can make it darker amber color etc.

This Tren literally looks like Test... Would it be fair to say it probably is just Test sadly? :wacko: Or can someone enlighten me to the other possiblities of what could've happened during brewing that makes this possible.

16 hours ago, ratz99 said:

This Tren literally looks like Test... Would it be fair to say it probably is just Test sadly

Sorry bro looks like you got Test...IF its Test. Doesn't matter what carrier is used Tren will always be light to medium amber and your right bro overheating the hormone can cause it breakdown and result is dark Amber colour.

Bugger....id be opening a can of whip Ass or asking for my coin back!

5 hours ago, kiwicannon said:

Sorry bro looks like you got Test...IF its Test. Doesn't matter what carrier is used Tren will always be light to medium amber and your right bro overheating the hormone can cause it breakdown and result is dark Amber colour.

Bugger....id be opening a can of whip Ass or asking for my coin back!

Yeah hard, well the Prop I got off him "APPEARS" to be legit, as in once I started taking it again I noticed a difference, pumps were back, horny as f*ck ( had a couple weeks or so with no gear). That's what you get for getting cheap juice though. The first lot of Tren was fantastic in fairness to him. Seems to be the classic switcharoo. Good first batch then dump. 

I have this guys Bank account number lol, I don't know if that holds any bargaining rights though...

6 hours ago, ratz99 said:

Yeah hard, well the Prop I got off him "APPEARS" to be legit, as in once I started taking it again I noticed a difference, pumps were back, horny as f*ck ( had a couple weeks or so with no gear). That's what you get for getting cheap juice though. The first lot of Tren was fantastic in fairness to him. Seems to be the classic switcharoo. Good first batch then dump. 

I have this guys Bank account number lol, I don't know if that holds any bargaining rights though...

Could just be an honest mistake bro? i mean if the other goods were sweet? id get comms up and ask to switch it out.

14 hours ago, ratz99 said:

You have a bank account number for him or more likely his mate/gf and they have you or your mate's address I'm assuming. 

7 hours ago, PETN said:

You have a bank account number for him or more likely his mate/gf and they have you or your mate's address I'm assuming. 

He's gonna get in more trouble than me lol, or do you mean he'll try come after me?

14 hours ago, kiwicannon said:

Could just be an honest mistake bro? i mean if the other goods were sweet? id get comms up and ask to switch it out.

Yeah true brother, but how do you mislabel Test as Tren? Especially given the vial lids for the Tren were diff colors as well. 

I messaged him but I ain't hopeful. 

16 hours ago, kiwicannon said:

Oh true! yeah your right bro shieet doesn't sound good sorry man!.. that dirty rotten mutha fuarker! 

Fuckin doggies. Not the first c*nt that's pulled it on me either.

I don't get it eh, surely it'd be in their interests to at least give some half good shit to keep repeat customers.  

6 hours ago, New pome said:

Hi mate, squirt a little bit into your mouth, if it's tren it will have a spicy 🌶 little burn to it, all tren does. 

You can tell right away. 

👍

Is that legit? haha I always thought that was people talking smack 

15 minutes ago, kiwicannon said:

Nah bugger that bro, Tren was ordered and Tren was not recieved fuark knows what it is, best place for it....in the bin! 

Yeah this trash going out. Even if it is Test I can't use it because god knows which esther. I should name n shame lol.

5 hours ago, ratz99 said:

Is that legit? haha I always thought that was people talking smack 

No it's right, I always taste all my tren and it's always spicy. 

None of the other compounds have that spicy tang. 

Taste it and you can tell  immediately.