NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Kiwimofo

Nuts haven't grown back to normal size

Newbie here just wanting some advice. A year ago I did my first cycle of test e for 16 weeks. I had great results and did pct for 5 weeks with clomid and nolva. But my nuts shrunk bigtime and have grown back but only about half the size they were. Got some bloods done and came back 6.5 nmol/L well below the normal range for a 31 year old. Now my gp said just give it time see if it comes back to normal but f*ck that. I get tired, moody, anxious, depressed not all the time but sometimes. Also I can still get it up fine but have f*ck all sex drive. I've self referred myself to a urologist next week to get professional advice but was curious if anyone on here could help out. Basically I just want my natural level back in a normal range. Worst case scenario I'll just self medicate down the track if I cant get it sorted. Thanks for reading 

lol you know you can permanent lose some size right? Don't even worry about the size of them. They'll do their own thing in time. 

How long ago did you finish PCT? It can take months for things to come back to normal. Luckily for most people things do come back to normal eventually, it just takes time. Like I said aint gonna fully recover in a month or two. You need to try be positive and keep exercising and eating well, get heaps of sleep. It sounds like obvious advice but it does help and will work.

Read somewhere. Who cares about the size as long as I cum (orgasm)

Nuts like breasts are all different sizes.
Did you measure before and after?? Could be mind playing tricks making think smaller.

Wait see what urologist says is probably the best thing!! If Testosterone low let them sort out

Daz posts a lot of reasearch on testicular protection  that uses rats as test subjects, so if there as small as rats nut you may find that read helpful. 

👍

None of us manly weight lifters want to say we have small nuts, but truthfully my nuts have never returned to there normal size.  ( pre using gear) even when I'm off for long periods of time they don't come back to what they once were. 

Not a big problem for me anyway, and the misses says there cute. 😂😂😂😂 I never have to worry about squashing one when I sit down quickly, and I can wear really short shorts without them hanging out the bottom of the leg hole. 😂😂 it's a win win situation. 

Dont stress it mate. 👍

On 26/06/2018 at 8:45 PM, Kiwimofo said:

Newbie here just wanting some advice. A year ago I did my first cycle of test e for 16 weeks. I had great results and did pct for 5 weeks with clomid and nolva. But my nuts shrunk bigtime and have grown back but only about half the size they were. Got some bloods done and came back 6.5 nmol/L well below the normal range for a 31 year old. Now my gp said just give it time see if it comes back to normal but f*ck that. I get tired, moody, anxious, depressed not all the time but sometimes. Also I can still get it up fine but have f*ck all sex drive. I've self referred myself to a urologist next week to get professional advice but was curious if anyone on here could help out. Basically I just want my natural level back in a normal range. Worst case scenario I'll just self medicate down the track if I cant get it sorted. Thanks for reading 

Look at this paper on hCG:

Human chorionic gonadotropin up-regulates insulin-like growth factor-I receptor gene expression of Leydig cells.

Nagpal ML1, Wang D, Calkins JH, Chang WW, Lin T.

Author information

Abstract

The effects of hCG, 8-bromo-cAMP, 4 beta-phorbol 12 beta-myristate 13 alpha-acetate, and forskolin on insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) receptor gene expression of Leydig cells were studied. The treatment of purified Leydig cells with hCG caused a dose-dependent increase in [125I]IGF-I binding to Leydig cells without changes in binding affinity, indicating that the increased binding was due to increased receptor numbers and not to increased affinity. The minimal time required for hCG to induce IGF-I binding was 6 h, and it had reached a plateau at 16 h. 8-Bromo-cAMP (1 mM) increased IGF-I binding about 2-fold, and forskolin (10 microM) increased binding about 51%. Using the ribonuclease protection assay, we found that hCG and 8-bromo-cAMP could increase IGF-I receptor mRNA expression as early as 2 h before the increase in IGF-I binding. The induction by hCG was over 3.5-fold at 4 h and decreased to about 2-fold at 6 h. 4 beta-Phorbol 12 beta-myristate 13 alpha-acetate had a very small effect on IGF-I receptor mRNA levels (1.5-fold increase at 2 h and no changes at 4 and 6 h). In conclusion, IGF-I receptors can be up-regulated by hCG, 8-bromo-cAMP, and forskolin. The up-regulation of IGF-I receptor number is associated with transient increases in IGF-I receptor mRNA levels. This could be a mechanism by which hCG and IGF-I interact to enhance Leydig cell steroidogenesis.

PMID: 1659515 DOI: 10.1210/endo-129-6-2820