NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community

Hey Guys.

I was supposed to start this thread/log last week at the start of this cycle. 

I'm 6 days into my DNP cycle - I have been 200mcg since the start and will keep it the same for 14 days and then see where I'm at.

I'm using a slew of vitamins, minerals and electrolytes along with 50mcg of T3 a day.  My current AAS stack is 250 Test E, 600 EQ and 600 Tren E. The reason to add a DNP run into this is I went through a couple of bad months and got sloppy so I wanted to tidy things up. I used DNP twice before with good results. I don't use the scales just the mirror - I have taken before and after pictures and will upload them at the end. 

Please, if you have any questions or input - fire away. 

200mcg? you mean mg? is it crystal or powder? 

Sounds like you know what your doing too man!, nice and slow with DNP at this dose sides will be minimal if that, adding T3 is a smart move also, probably wouldn't rely too much on the mirror bro as I've found you look worse running this drug its only till cessation of it (2weekish) do you start to look a shit ton better! in my experience anyway. Nice juicy wee cycle you got going there too!!:-)

Have a smooth ride mate! 

7 hours ago, kiwicannon said:

200mcg? you mean mg? is it crystal or powder? 

Sounds like you know what your doing too man!, nice and slow with DNP at this dose sides will be minimal if that, adding T3 is a smart move also, probably wouldn't rely too much on the mirror bro as I've found you look worse running this drug its only till cessation of it (2weekish) do you start to look a shit ton better! in my experience anyway. Nice juicy wee cycle you got going there too!!:-)

Have a smooth ride mate! 

Hey, Bro thanks for the reply.

It's powder bro. 100mcg caps. 

I'm not onto day 10. I'm not on 400mcgs per day. I take 300mcg on waking up and 100mcg midday to early afternoon.  Sides have been okay so far, hotter than normal and my Mrs has noticed it and said I'm like a oven. I had one night of bad sweats, weirdly these where cold sweats. 

I did have a pretty bad allergic reaction - but it lasted like 15 minutes and then passed over. Was very hot and face and body went red blotchy. Should have brought my antihistamines to work but forgot them.

I will stay at 400mcgs for the next week I think. Then depending on how I feel I may stay the same or go back down to 200mcg for a longer duration. 

Yeah, I wake up and look good then throughout the day get more and more watery. Not really bothered though as I know how long it takes after cycle to get rid of the water. 

Excited to see how I look afterwards - one thing I have which is awesome is, ridiculous huge veins running down my shine and in my forearms.

Shot bro, hey forgot to mention frozen pineapple works wonders helps keep liver glycogen up also get in plenty vitB6 complex! I start to feel lethargic as week 2-3! 

Good time to run DNP too bro feck running it summer!! I had to sleep on a towel last time Mrs was suspect as lol 

Yeah man, I use fruit  - the cravings are bad but I keep carbs in which helps. 

Yeah, man sweats at night aren't good. 

Ran it back in the UK and out of nowhere we had the hottest heat wave in 30 years. Was in a world of pain. 

Can definitely feel the accumulative effect yesterday and today. Have decided to split my 400 doses over 2 x 200 doses. See if I can keep the heat manageable.  

Not sure how legit stuff I was on. Not sure if my 2c will help

Work in a cold environment - looking back felt a bit warmer working ha ha

Do a almost keto diet have been adding in a few treats while doing it. Pretty sure the low carbs helped with no heat sides.

Had to stop taking had a few left as got a rash. Brought hay fever medicine from super market cleared it up after 2 days.

Did notice some fat loss although I should of ran a bigger deficit. But foods good.

Hey guys.

Quick update I'm approaching the 2 week mark on my DNP cycle.

Hates:

Smelling like a sweaty ball sack all day

Headaches

Feeling hot after a bite of food

Feeling bloated

Going to the toielt about 15 times a day

Its starting to work and being noticable - less fat around my chest, veins through my groin and leg area. My shins and forwarms look like a road map.

My dose as varied I have been up to 300mg - but think my sweat spot is 300-400.

I think my aim is to stay on 300 for the next 2 weeks or so.

But my workouts suck.

Hope this is helping somone . Again any questions fire away.

Aloso from next week I will go zero carbs kind of like keto.

Been using carbs but want to see how I will react on cose to zero - meat meat meat 

10 hours ago, Csruk said:

Aloso from next week I will go zero carbs kind of like keto.

Been using carbs but want to see how I will react on cose to zero - meat meat meat 

Don't you need carbs for DNP to work effectively..??

Dnp does not burn fat, it starts a process which basically creates heat and burns energy. It works best with carbohydrates. If you’re trying to prevent heating up on dnp then it’s absolutley pointless taking it. You need carbs to replenish glycogen. How are you meant to train on dnp with no carbs lol you’ll be flat as a pancake and have no energy. Any drug whether it be a fat burner or a muscle builder should compliment your regime not turn it upside down.

I am yet to see any before and after pictures on this forum or any forum

of one let alone a group of people who have used it successfully but you’re welcome to be the first.

might sound harsh, but if you can’t achieve your desired look with clenbuterol or a clen/t3 cycle then you don’t know how to diet.

and it’s mg not mcg. 400mcg of dnp wont do anything.

On 16/06/2018 at 12:47 PM, Realtalk said:

I am yet to see any before and after pictures on this forum or any forum

of one let alone a group of people who have used it successfully but you’re welcome to be the first.

True. I was just reading this topic and thinking, "I hope this guy posts pics..."

@Csruk - can we encourage you to share some progress photos? Did you get any before you started?