DHEA in pct ?

Can dhea be used in post cycle therapy or na?

would it delay recovery?

Seen a few mixed opinions on the internet.

Daz ?

Seems fairly quiet on here these days, 

Not like it use to be.

Thanks in advance  for any info, 

much appreciated.

2 hours ago, justhell said:

Can dhea be used in post cycle therapy or na?

would it delay recovery?

Seen a few mixed opinions on the internet.

Daz ?

Seems fairly quiet on here these days, 

Not like it use to be.

Thanks in advance  for any info, 

much appreciated.

As I keep mentioning PCT is pretty pointless for most people, protection of the testes on-cycle should be preferred..

Bioavailability of DHEA is very poor from memory, I've tried buccal/sublingual but didn't feel anything special..

Apparently pregnenolone would be a better option but it's banned here in NZ because it works...lol

thanks for the reply Daz , 

I have had to take a forced break ,So trying to get testes working again if it's possible.

7 weeks since last tapering off shot.

Taking nolvadex and everything I can find to get up and running naturally again.

after 18 moths cruise / blast , Doc found blood pressure was far too high, 3 blood markers above high range. ( not feeling too good )

Unfortunatey my body needed a break from testosterone.

Using 

zma

horny goat weed 

tribulus 

Nolvadex

DAA

taurine

Just got dhea through. 

:cool:

21 hours ago, justhell said:

thanks for the reply Daz , 

I have had to take a forced break ,So trying to get testes working again if it's possible.

7 weeks since last tapering off shot.

Taking nolvadex and everything I can find to get up and running naturally again.

after 18 moths cruise / blast , Doc found blood pressure was far too high, 3 blood markers above high range. ( not feeling too good )

Unfortunatey my body needed a break from testosterone.

Using 

zma

horny goat weed 

tribulus 

Nolvadex

DAA

taurine

Just got dhea through. 

It depends on what compounds you were on as to what protocol to use, if on hypothalamic suppressives such as nandrolone or tren then clomiphene or nolvadex may work.. 

If just test plus a few orals HPTA tends to come back fairly soon in most people unless there is leydig and sertoli cell damage from on-cycle r.o.s.. If so you're basically screwed unfortunately... Apparently a paper I've read recently suggests hCG may bring back testicular function by some cellular regeneration action...

Human Chorionic Gonadotropin Up-Regulates Insulin- Like Growth Factor-I Receptor Gene Expression of Leydig Cells* 

MADAN L. NAGPAL, DELI WANG, JO H. CALKINS, WEIWEI CHANG, AND TU LIN Medical and Research Services, W. J. B. Dorn Veterans Hospital, and Department of Medicine, University of South Carolina School of Medicine, Columbia, South Carolina 29208

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/1659515

What was the BP measurement if you don't mind me asking, and the blood markers that were out of range..?

hey Daz thanks for that, in the 18 mnths it was mainly test & d-bol, Around Dec -March I ran 200mg tren p/w Then Nandralone 200pw for 5 weeks each.

then just test until tapering off a few months ago.

Blood pressure was high (unsure because im not up with the play on numbers on bp yet ) on each docs visit, 

He  put me on bisoprolol that I'm still taking.

my RBC was 6.49        ( 4.0-5.8 )

Haemoglobin was 188       (125-170 )

PCV 0.568       ( 0.40-0.54 )

my doc rang me Sunday night and said Haemoglobin was down to 177

he sounded confident I'm coming right.

he did a few different blood tests as well that returned negative.

So all in all I've learned blast / cruise doesn't work well for me.

in the future I will run cycles to keep my health.

2 hours ago, gazza said:

@justhell I'm no expert and have never touched AAS etc but I have tried various 'test boosters' perhaps something like this may help?

I've just started it with a laxogenin product from the same company. Feeling pretty good so far.

20180531_103507.jpg

hey gazza cheers man ,

I'm keen on trying anything that helps.

I just might give this a shot, seen some on that lippoguy site.

What's anyone' thoughts on test boosters?

Novadex xt use to work, I don't see why other wouldn't help.

Cheers man

ps...recovery is happening , feeling good And testes feeling fuller .

Yeah mate that's where I purchased this from. Really good at answering questions as well. They did have a supply of Novadex XT a while back but I think it's been pulled.

Keen to hear how you get on mate.

I used novadex xt years ago and it was great.

A mate of mine at work bought it through the lipo guy last year along with halidrol and plasma jet.

4 hours ago, gazza said:

Yeah mate that's where I purchased this from. Really good at answering questions as well. They did have a supply of Novadex XT a while back but I think it's been pulled.

Keen to hear how you get on mate.

I used novadex xt years ago and it was great.

A mate of mine at work bought it through the lipo guy last year along with halidrol and plasma jet.

Decided to carry on taking what I've got at the moment gazza,

I think things are going ok for 7-8 weeks post last jab.

It's just a matter of time now , 

I think as long as I can train, It will get things moving along.

And add pre workout  and bcaa's.

I could always add a test booster ?

hmmmm

:-)

22 hours ago, justhell said:

hey Daz thanks for that, in the 18 mnths it was mainly test & d-bol, Around Dec -March I ran 200mg tren p/w Then Nandralone 200pw for 5 weeks each.

then just test until tapering off a few months ago.

Blood pressure was high (unsure because im not up with the play on numbers on bp yet ) on each docs visit, 

He  put me on bisoprolol that I'm still taking.

my RBC was 6.49        ( 4.0-5.8 )

Haemoglobin was 188       (125-170 )

PCV 0.568       ( 0.40-0.54 )

my doc rang me Sunday night and said Haemoglobin was down to 177

he sounded confident I'm coming right.

he did a few different blood tests as well that returned negative.

So all in all I've learned blast / cruise doesn't work well for me.

in the future I will run cycles to keep my health.

Tren and nandrolone are pretty suppressive of the hypothalamus, Clomiphene might be appropriate.. 

bisoprolol ..? Beta blocker seems a little strange.? Losartan might have been more prudent and cardio protective due to AAS use..

PCV 0.568...... you need venesection.... (donation)... 56 is too high, blood is too thick, which in turn puts extra stress upon the heart...        

1 hour ago, Daz69 said:

Tren and nandrolone are pretty suppressive of the hypothalamus, Clomiphene might be appropriate.. 

bisoprolol ..? Beta blocker seems a little strange.? Losartan might have been more prudent and cardio protective due to AAS use..

PCV 0.568...... you need venesection.... (donation)... 56 is too high, blood is too thick, which in turn puts extra stress upon the heart...        

yeah Daz you are correct, my blood is too thick,I've  had a headache for a few months now. It is getting better with time.

After I mentioned to my doctor I need to donate blood he agreed .

I stuffed up on 2 attempts to donate blood, over the fone, So have got another 3 weeks until I can donate now.

He put me on Losartan to begin with but after I stopped taking it because I thought it was causing headaches He put me on Bisoprolol. 

If I could get Clomid I would use that as well.

I will ask my doc in 3 weeks time if he would prescribe me some. lol Its worth a try.

thanks for your advice Daz, you know your stuff.

I wonder why this even happened?

in the past I have ran higher doses and more compounds with no problem.

I just hope I can get back on  cycle problem free.

I do love the testosterone lifestyle...

:-D

Shame about cessation of Losartan it has proven cardioprotective benefits.. Basically there are androgen receptors in myocardium, AAS cause thickening of myocardium and loss of flexibility/fibrosis (which is more of a concern) Losartan has been shown to break up fibrotic accretions in heart tissue leaving a much healthier more flexible muscle, which puts less stress upon the pumping ability of the heart...

Are you sure Losartan was causing headaches..? Did you try 24 hr BP monitoring..? It's quite relevant, as there should be natural drop at night, which has been shown in research to be very important for the timing of your medication, as this nocturnal drop is an important marker for future heart issues (if it doesn't take place)...

I doubt you will be prescribed Clomiphene, as I tried with my Dr,and was told its a female cancer drug so no chance for males...Unless via a sympathetic endocrinologist....

1 hour ago, Daz69 said:

Shame about cessation of Losartan it has proven cardioprotective benefits.. Basically there are androgen receptors in myocardium, AAS cause thickening of myocardium and loss of flexibility/fibrosis (which is more of a concern) Losartan has been shown to break up fibrotic accretions in heart tissue leaving a much healthier more flexible muscle, which puts less stress upon the pumping ability of the heart...

Are you sure Losartan was causing headaches..? Did you try 24 hr BP monitoring..? It's quite relevant, as there should be natural drop at night, which has been shown in research to be very important for the timing of your medication, as this nocturnal drop is an important marker for future heart issues (if it doesn't take place)...

I doubt you will be prescribed Clomiphene, as I tried with my Dr,and was told its a female cancer drug so no chance for males...Unless via a sympathetic endocrinologist....

Na my headaches were already there So not caused by Losartan, 

I will swap Bisoprolol for Losartan As my doc did talk about taking both at one stage.

I don't feel anything from either of them, but I want the best results.

picked up a copy of blood tests tonight taken last week.

summary:

Last 100mg test e shot  18/4/18

1st may Blood test results:

RBC                    6.49    (4.0-5.8)

Haemoglobin  188   (125-170)

pcv                   0.566  (0.40-0.54)

27th May Blood test results:

RBC                        5.9   

Haemoglobin    173

pcv                        0.52

I have another Blood test in one weeks time, looks like I will be in healthy range.

Liver values still out but the doc didn't say anything about that. 

My headaches have stopped now So I guess they were caused from high bloods ?

I had them almost constantly for a few months.

• 4 months later...