Acupuncture question

narcosis73

Good afternoon team, now before I get into this I just want to let you'll know I'm serious as a heart attack, I'm not pulling your legs or taking the piss, this happened today, to me and had me walking out thinking WTF was that all about, so with that been said please let me paint you'll a picture.

Over the long weekend while doing some landscaping I tweaked my right shoulder again, now because this is not the first time I have had this issue, I knew straight away that it was the rotator again and would need more rehab, now I've done the physio thing, the massage thing but never the acupuncture thing, so thought "f*ck it, lets give it a go".

So here I am at the clinic, nice place on the North Shore, after a short chat with the nice Chinese lady I laid face down on the bench and the nice Chinese lady went to work, now this is where things for me got weird, now I know she has to find the right pressure points to insert the needles, which she did but then it started, she started burping hard out and her stomach was making some fucking weird gurgling sounds, I mean this happened with each and every needle, the thing is, when she stopped to ask questions like "does the pain start from here or from here" no burping but as soon as she started again it would be burp city.

As I said team, not taking the piss here, has anyone got experience with this, is this sort of thing normal practise.

In before burn. :blush:

• 3 weeks later...