Arimidex - dont want to biff them.

I got some doc prescribed armidex from when I was on TRT. 
Im now off TRT so have no use for them.   But thinking about it, what would they do to some one who was over weight, had no testosterone issues,  and took them at 0.5 eod.
Would they help lower estrogen,  and in turn burn some fat?  Or is that a stupid idea.  Seems such a waste  to bin them.

10 hours ago, BuffaloBalls said:

I got some doc prescribed armidex from when I was on TRT. 
Im now off TRT so have no use for them.   But thinking about it, what would they do to some one who was over weight, had no testosterone issues,  and took them at 0.5 eod.
Would they help lower estrogen,  and in turn burn some fat?  Or is that a stupid idea.  Seems such a waste  to bin them.

Gimme Gimme.

16 hours ago, narcosis73 said:

Get in line ratz, it’s gonna be pretty long, bet he’s got a lot of PMs to read. 

On the outside chance you still got em swing them this way, ratz don’t need them, I heard he was trying to grow moobs, fuhuhuhuhuhuhu.

Hahaha, yeah bro. I didn't even bother PMing eh, I assumed he'd probably already received like 10 messages