sarmsnz.co.nz review??

Sheepdog

• 2 months later...
On 3/02/2020 at 11:20 PM, auck_builder said:

Just so everyone knows what I'm on about:

WHAT’S IN BIOTECH NUTRA SAVAGE?

Biotech Nutra Savage is an extremely powerful lean bulking TRIPLE stack!

Per serving: 2 capsules, 30 Servings

• 20MG OSTA
  • 20MG LGD-4033
  • 10MG MK-677

Idk about that combo man, it looks impressive but is it effective? Cramming a whole heap in together doesn't necessarily mean it's a muscle building weapon but could rather potentially just be.. a weapon. Don't discredit the name but "more plates more dates" on YouTube has one of the scientifically knowledgeable and applicable channels on YT and goes in depth about SARMs a lot. You'll find some good stuff there. That combo could shut you down hard, some say SARMs do and some say SARMs don't so do your research and enjoy the gains ;) 

• 1 year later...

I work at a gym and have spoken to a few people who tried their products and not very good results or feedback in my opinion. I handful of others have ordered through a site called Purerawz and have had crazy experiences with their rad product. Visually, I never noticed much gains etc and I see them everyday. I'm old school tho, nothing better than good old test. I have a good source down the south island, since 2018, always comes through, test never fails! I'm all for the SARMs revolution tho but it's pretty expensive in comparison. Pm me if anyone wants me to forward my guys number. Beast mode 4L

• 6 months later...