sarmsnz.co.nz review??

Sheepdog

• 3 weeks later...

bought some off those guys on the 28th march, which included lgd-4033 and mk-2866, I am only on my 4th day of being on the shit, but have already gained 1.5kg of something i'm not sure what lol, I will post updates in the future so I recommend you stay away until then.

Also when I ordered it on the 28th, it was delivered by hand by one of the guys from the website, im not sure if that means anything but yeah.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/2/2018 at 2:12 PM, HeyArnold said:

bought some off those guys on the 28th march, which included lgd-4033 and mk-2866, I am only on my 4th day of being on the shit, but have already gained 1.5kg of something i'm not sure what lol, I will post updates in the future so I recommend you stay away until then.

Also when I ordered it on the 28th, it was delivered by hand by one of the guys from the website, im not sure if that means anything but yeah.

Hey man. Any updates?

weight has gone up another 2kgish since my last post, have noticed gotten a bit leaner, but again could be anything.  Give me till mid-May for more details.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

ps. still save your money

4 hours ago, gazza said:

Check out thelipoguy.com.au they have some decent products and are full of good info. Very responsive to messages. Not meaning to hi-jack just know from dealing with these guys that they are good. One of my colleagues got a supply of the good Gaspari stuff through them with no drama.

On 4/16/2018 at 8:20 PM, HeyArnold said:

weight has gone up another 2kgish since my last post, have noticed gotten a bit leaner, but again could be anything.  Give me till mid-May for more details.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

ps. still save your money

Mate it sounds like your on to something good. 

I believe sarmsnz.co.nz is the nz branded version of elitesarms.com.au which has good reviews from what I have seen. 

On 4/22/2018 at 4:34 PM, gazza said:

Check out thelipoguy.com.au they have some decent products and are full of good info. Very responsive to messages. Not meaning to hi-jack just know from dealing with these guys that they are good. One of my colleagues got a supply of the good Gaspari stuff through them with no drama.

They sell Elite sarms products. That's the sister company of sarms nz.co.nz

They have the same stuff with a different label. 

16 minutes ago, Sheepdog said:

Well I havnt had anything tested in a lab but from the results Iv had and people I know that have used their products they're good to go. 

hmmm how can you say so soon. didn't you just say you received your goods on sunday. what are these results that confirm the product is legit already? what exactly is your history with sarms in general and how did you come to know about the links between above mentioned supplement companies? 

7 minutes ago, FellowshipOfTheRon said:

hmmm how can you say so soon. didn't you just say you received your goods on sunday. what are these results that confirm the product is legit already? what exactly is your history with sarms in general and how did you come to know about the links between above mentioned supplement companies? 

You thinking a Dylan gemelli type of influence here? 

6 minutes ago, Roy4king said:

You thinking a Dylan gemelli type of influence here? 

i don't want to come out as accusatory , just questioning the legitimacy of those claims. all but one of the accounts that have posted here are new, which is not necessarily anything against someones credibility but given it's a new company, expensive products with potential to not be as legit as claimed i kinda feel it necessary to not take anything mentioned here at face value.  would be interested to compare IPs of some of the posters here but don't have access to that side of things ofcourse. @Pseudonym is this potential shill thread?

in terms of legitimacy of actual sarms, the research seems to all be quite limited and claims of 'no sides' are made based on the research, but for example research says ostarin (mk-2866) at 3mg/day did cause some shutdown yet recommended dosage for recreational purposes is stated to be 25mg/day (which has no clinical trials or other supporting evidence backing up side effects) and claimed that this apparently has no shutdown? it's a higher dose so i'm not sure how that works, unless my maths / logic is off.

also even though it's not strictly illegal (unregulated research drugs), this does not mean it's professionally produced and that you're getting some pharma quality product. there is much info out there showing other companies overseas have spiked their sarms with prohormones and users experienced all kinds of unexpected side effects (few of the big names in US are getting sued for this right now). i'm not saying that is the case here nor am i trying to slander the company in question but if you're looking at taking sarms because you think they might be safer than anabolic steroids, you should go in to it knowing that you're still taking on significant risk especially because the long term side effects are as yet completely unknown. not saying this to put you off , as with anything you gotta go in to it knowing what you're getting yourself in to. 

@gazza is someone whose word is more trustworthy among the posters so far on this thread and sounds like he has either personal knowledge of this or knows people who have really used sarms, care to share? 

8 minutes ago, FellowshipOfTheRon said:

i don't want to come out as accusatory , just questioning the legitimacy of those claims. all but one of the accounts that have posted here are new, which is not necessarily anything against someones credibility but given it's a new company, expensive products with potential to not be as legit as claimed i kinda feel it necessary to not take anything mentioned here at face value.  would be interested to compare IPs of some of the posters here but don't have access to that side of things ofcourse. @Pseudonym is this potential shill thread?

in terms of legitimacy of actual sarms, the research seems to all be quite limited and claims of 'no sides' are made based on the research, but for example research says ostarin (mk-2866) at 3mg/day did cause some shutdown yet recommended dosage for recreational purposes is stated to be 25mg/day (which has no clinical trials or other supporting evidence backing up side effects) and claimed that this apparently has no shutdown? it's a higher dose so i'm not sure how that works, unless my maths / logic is off.

also even though it's not strictly illegal (unregulated research drugs), this does not mean it's professionally produced and that you're getting some pharma quality product. there is much info out there showing other companies overseas have spiked their sarms with prohormones and users experienced all kinds of unexpected side effects (few of the big names in US are getting sued for this right now). i'm not saying that is the case here nor am i trying to slander the company in question but if you're looking at taking sarms because you think they might be safer than anabolic steroids, you should go in to it knowing that you're still taking on significant risk especially because the long term side effects are as yet completely unknown. not saying this to put you off , as with anything you gotta go in to it knowing what you're getting yourself in to. 

@gazza is someone whose word is more trustworthy among the posters so far on this thread and sounds like he has either personal knowledge of this or knows people who have really used sarms, care to share? 

I agree totally, there are lots of “sarms” sites that have forums which have questions like these ones all the time and they normally have people on there trying to influence them to buy their sarms or visit their site. It’s next level modern day properganda if u ask me lol. 

38 minutes ago, FellowshipOfTheRon said:

I'm going off the typical symptoms that I have had on mk2866 and mk677. Extreme hunger mostly. I use to get my sarms from transformix but they just got shut down. My gym partner has been on lgd and mk677 for about 4 or 5 weeks now and has already put on 3kgs. 

ha. dylan gemelli.  Do you think I would start a thread asking for more reviews on a company if I had a finger in the pie? 

Upto you guys. You aren't going to really know until you get some and give it a try. If your that worried order some for twice the price from sarms1 or sarmsx. Shit now I do sound like Dylan. 👍

Would be interesting to see more people

log use of these, though not sure if would see much of that on this site as the prices seem more expensive than AAS 

4 minutes ago, Sheepdog said:

I'm going off the typical symptoms that I have had on mk2866 and mk677. Extreme hunger mostly. I use to get my sarms from transformix but they just got shut down. My gym partner has been on lgd and mk677 for about 4 or 5 weeks now and has already put on 3kgs. 

ha. dylan gemelli.  Do you think I would start a thread asking for more reviews on a company if I had a finger in the pie? 

Upto you guys. You aren't going to really know until you get some and give it a try. If your that worried order some for twice the price from sarms1 or sarmsx. Shit now I do sound like Dylan. 👍

I thought both the alternate places you mentioned are suppliers busted for selling prohormones for sarms haha , peope are pretty rightful to approach with caution