SARMS

PETN

For what purpose? 
They work, but they are nothing like AAS, I think of them as AAS with a ceiling. As in they seem to have diminishing returns in many cases, that limit the results possible from them. I'm fascinated with them though. 
I've tried ostarine and mk677. 
Ostarine was cool, better pumps in the gym, slight performance increase, and some kgs at the end of it. Very mild though. 
LGD Looks amazing, but as these anabolic sarms do cause mild shutdown it's a good idea to have a PCT ready, you really have to consider if you think those gains are worth the sarm and the PCT over just oral AAS plus PCT. 

Mk 677, I've actually got into recently at varying doses, maybe I can update with my experience later. But so far better sleep, slightly fuller muscles. 
No hunger or bloating, but savage insulin resistance. It doesn't necessarily cause gh bleed,  but it causes multiple spikes of gh throughout the day. That's been the only put off for me so far, even on a low carb diet. 
It's definitely not a long term replacement for actual hgh as far as I can tell.
But its the cheapest way to get gh through other means, you can google blood work from others who have done it, it's quite impressive.  

Cheers man. Purpose would be to not turn into some weak pussy if I stop taking gear. Not worried about pct. Are SARMS something where there's a benefit when taking with gear (similar to peptides), or do they compete with gear for receptors or something?

Well to start there's a whole bunch that work through different pathways that will help any cycle. Like mk677, or cardarine. 

But for the roid

replacements. Such as lgd and ostarine.  It's probably cheaper and more effective to use an oral steroid. 

But if the sides are too much. Thanks yeah sarms are a great replacement and that could be where the real value comes in. Tolerance. 

Just give it a hoon man. See if it's something for you. 

On 10/03/2018 at 7:26 PM, Chemo said:

Mk 677, I've actually got into recently at varying doses, maybe I can update with my experience later. But so far better sleep, slightly fuller muscles. 

Yeah man, if you can post a review (or, even better a log as you go) that would be awesome!

On 10/03/2018 at 7:26 PM, Chemo said:

No hunger or bloating, but savage insulin resistance. It doesn't necessarily cause gh bleed,  but it causes multiple spikes of gh throughout the day. That's been the only put off for me so far, even on a low carb diet. 

Can you elaborate on this? Is the insulin resistance entirely reversible? And why are GH spikes a bad thing - I thought higher GH would be desirable?

Yeah it's entirely reversible as soon as, or soon after discontinuing the drug. 
I should correct myself here, and say its more an issue with glucose tolerance than insulin sensitivity, same real world effect though. Poor glucose control. I've heard that it is because of competition with IGF1, but I'm not entirely sure if that's scientifically accurate. 
This study shows that fasting glucose is normal, but tolerance, not so much. 
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/9467542

Why this matters vs real hgh, is that mk677 causes multiple gh spikes throughout the day, meaning poor glucose tolerance throughout, where real gh, you get the impact of gh within a predictable window,  evening from what I understand in the context of general health, not max gains. So you usually don't eat around those times and don't face this issue as much. 
That's what I was meaning by multiple spikes being bad, or troublesome. 
You can see the multiple spikes during the day here:
https://academic.oup.com/jcem/article/82/10/3455/2823475

I don't know much about hgh for sports performance, so maybe someone more experienced can chime in on the use of hgh, and insulin. 
My intention for it was to see if I could get some benefits of increasing hgh for general health and joint health, tendon repair etc, any cosmetic effects after that were a bonus to me.
But having uncontrollable and constant spikes in gh and the relationship with poor glucose control, its not exactly the best solution, or a total replacement for real hgh.  It's cheap though team. So I mean, There is a use for it no doubt.

But with the general advice I've seen for mk677 of "you should run it for 6 months to see benefits" isn't entirely benign info considering the time you would be exposing your body to high blood sugars.
It's worth being aware of. 

5 hours ago, Chemo said:

Subjects were admitted to the Clinical Research Center in the evening. An intravenous cannula was inserted into an arm vein for subsequent blood sampling, and subjects spent the night in the Research Center. All overnight blood sampling was performed from outside the subject’s room through long tubing to minimize disturbance of the subjects.

I have a mental image of researchers sitting up all night in the room next door sucking blood out of long tubes. Not sure whether to find this hilarious or disturbing. :-o 

12 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

Subjects were admitted to the Clinical Research Center in the evening. An intravenous cannula was inserted into an arm vein for subsequent blood sampling, and subjects spent the night in the Research Center. All overnight blood sampling was performed from outside the subject’s room through long tubing to minimize disturbance of the subjects.

I have a mental image of researchers sitting up all night in the room next door sucking blood out of long tubes. Not sure whether to find this hilarious or disturbing. :-o 

It's all a big scheme to harvest stem cells, the next big steroid haha

• 5 months later...
1 hour ago, YoungBuck said:

Update on the sarms OP? Did you end up running anything? 

Yeah the two SARMS I mentioned previously. Took with test and seemed good. Benched 180 for 5 reps etc on it which I hadn't done in ages. That was a couple months ago now though and haven't been going gym lately

12 hours ago, PETN said:

Yeah the two SARMS I mentioned previously. Took with test and seemed good. Benched 180 for 5 reps etc on it which I hadn't done in ages. That was a couple months ago now though and haven't been going gym lately

Oh nice. I ran lgd with test and eq. And I got the feeling the SARM was competing for receptors. Wasn’t seeing much gain and as soon as I dropped the LGD, 💥 boom 💥 I just blew up. 

I ended up aborting this cycle at 7 weeks anyway but lessen learned for next time. I  prefer to run sarms as a stand-alone from now on. 

Thoughts on SARMS in pct?