Laced test e??

Hey Fellas,

recently got some test e off a dude. I wanted 250mg but he said he only had 300mg I thought it was a bit odd but I was starting to get desperate so I bought it . I'm on my second week of it now but I use as trt and I swear it's laced with something else has anyone ever had this problem ??? And is there any way to tell?? 

Im way stronger than I should be And usually am I'm only taking what I "think is 175" acne has Flaired up which is unusual for me . No gyno or water retention . Like I'm not complaining I'm getting stronger but I've never run anything except test e and tbol and don't really want to run anything else . There's not really anyway to find out is there? 

1 hour ago, PETN said:

So the test you've used before was pharma grade was it? To me it just sounds like you've got some actual test this time

No I've never been able to get my hands on pharma grade 😞 But when I got on I gained about 9 very lean kg right away (though I had very very very low T from health complications) and I've just hovered at 81ish ever since but I'm eating the same as usual if not less and 2weeks into this new bottle I'm already seeing mirror differences and my lifts are going way up. I think I'll get hold of some other test because who knows I could be taking tren or something crazy right now

f*ck I'd just keep smashing that shit if it's working. I know you said 175 but how frequently is that I.e. what weekly dose are you running, or is that 175mg/week?

Could just be that you had crap before and this is the real deal. I don't normally have anything to write home about in terms of strengths gains only a couple of weeks in so that's a bit odd.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...