Pre cycle bloods

Wantmoregainz

Labtests has a 'self requested' option where you can get specific blood work done... I'm just curious as to which options you recommend selecting?

Since you pay a fee per test, I'm curious to see what are the most important to know, and which aren't super critical.

Here's the link to the option form : https://labtests.co.nz/images/Patients/self-request-form.pdf

I'm assuming :

LH

FSH

Oestradiol
Testosterone
Free Test 

Are pretty much a given ... and then maybe liver function, cholesterol ... anything else??

Shit ain't cheap!!
Then again, neither is crashing your system...

10 hours ago, Wantmoregainz said:

Labtests has a 'self requested' option where you can get specific blood work done... I'm just curious as to which options you recommend selecting?

Since you pay a fee per test, I'm curious to see what are the most important to know, and which aren't super critical.

Here's the link to the option form : https://labtests.co.nz/images/Patients/self-request-form.pdf

I'm assuming :

LH

FSH

Oestradiol
Testosterone
Free Test 

Are pretty much a given ... and then maybe liver function, cholesterol ... anything else??

Shit ain't cheap!!
Then again, neither is crashing your system...

Wouldn't bother with Oestradiol unless they do sensitive oestradiol testing, results can be out by a considerable amount as test is meant for females not males..

22 minutes ago, Daz69 said:

Wouldn't bother with Oestradiol unless they do sensitive oestradiol testing, results can be out by a considerable amount as test is meant for females not males..

Sweet - and there's no other test specific for estrogen levels, correct?

So you reckon just don't worry about testing for estrogen levels overall, and focus more on making sure test / other hormones return to pre cycle levels after PCT ?

2 hours ago, Wantmoregainz said:

Sweet - and there's no other test specific for estrogen levels, correct?

So you reckon just don't worry about testing for estrogen levels overall, and focus more on making sure test / other hormones return to pre cycle levels after PCT ?

The focus should be on protecting the testes on-cycle from damage via R.O.S. otherwise recovery could be severely compromised..