NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
anaru13

New to Bodybuilding Christchurch

I walked into the supplements store and was trying to ask the guy which protein shakes I needed to build muscle. The guy was holding back on all info and was treating my as a threat. He then told us he'd just took out and won 2 weight classes in bodybuilding but continued to shut us down about what we should use.

We're only a few bro's that set up home gyms  bench dumbells etc to keep us out of trouble and feel better about ourselves we've been pumping for few months now but after this guy shrugged us off and made us feel like that I'm now motivated to get into bodybuilding.  

I just don't know where to start. 

I'm slim but I've trained on & off most my life. Now I'm looking for the next step. Chur

Get yo ass into the gym bro and throw some tin around. simple! Once your in the gym you'll be surrounded be like minded people which you can get advices on exercises, form, diet, etc.

12 hours ago, Realtalk said:

That's just your typical bodybuilder/powerlifter bro. Can't wait to talk about themselves.

Well I don't know about that Realtalk but let me tell you a little something about myself and how much I can bench.   😂😂😂😂