So where are the Black Friday deals on whey??

Kalidane

Not really Black Friday, but NZMuscle had a big warehouse sale on Saturday. I didn't see anything else from them about Black Friday.

Shotgun did though - 20% off everything.

Americans seem to get particularly excited about Black Friday, but I don't think it's really much of a thing over here, is it?

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/12/2017 at 7:50 AM, welderguy said:

Getting close in terms of price, but that stuff isn't even 60g of protein per 100g.  Too much nonsense added to the whey.

The Just Protein above in the 5kg bag with 15% off is looking pretty sharp.  Product looks good.

On 16/12/2017 at 9:17 PM, Kalidane said:

Getting close in terms of price, but that stuff isn't even 60g of protein per 100g.  Too much nonsense added to the whey.

The Just Protein above in the 5kg bag with 15% off is looking pretty sharp.  Product looks good.

Casein also available now. 25% discount being offered on the site at the moment.

Check out the Facebook page.

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/19/2017 at 10:10 PM, gazza said:

Casein also available now. 25% discount being offered on the site at the moment.

Check out the Facebook page.

Sweet sweet.

We tag-teamed the shit out of this one.  Hook me up with some of them shill-bucks brah!  On the down low of course