Hgh testing

Jamie232

Hey there is there anyone in nz who can test / check if hgh is real or fake. 

I understand you can get pre and post use hgh bloods tests done but unsure if you can fund this privately or have to rely on a doctors referral.

Any other suggestions on how to check if gh is real ?

cheers 

22 hours ago, Jamie232 said:

Hey there is there anyone in nz who can test / check if hgh is real or fake. 

I understand you can get pre and post use hgh bloods tests done but unsure if you can fund this privately or have to rely on a doctors referral.

Any other suggestions on how to check if gh is real ?

cheers 

Pay private at PathLab... What's the appeal of hGH..? On its own, there is very little evidence for hypertrophy...

Agree I’m not looking to add mass or lean tissue with hgh, purely just going to run it at therapeutic doses. 2iu per day for the associated health benefits. My misses also wants to give it a go. Shit is damn expensive don’t wanna be paying for lollipop water. Cheers for the advise I’m going to check them out. 

Do you know if in nz  you can estradiol sensitive testing as I understand the normal estrogen testing isn’t reliable. 

• 3 weeks later...

You can get your IGF-1 levels tested which is more reliable and you don't need to get a doctor's referral. However, I think it is a bit more expensive and the result takes a couple of weeks to get back to you as it is not a common test and most labs wait until they have a number of them and do them all at once.

HGH is quickly broken down after injection so the HGH measured in your bloodstream is highly dependent on how long after injection you draw blood. Also add the fact that endogenous HGH levels fluctuate greatly during the day and you have a test that is not going to give you a very reliable result. The usual protocol for testing for HGH is to inject 6 to 10iu and get bloods drawn within 3 hours. This should give you a reading that is way above reference range and will confirm whether your HGH is legit or not.

It is easier to get your IGF-1 level tested, which becomes elevated in response to HGH treatment. IGF-1 remains at a stable concentration in the bloodstream so it doesn't really matter what time of the day or when your last injection was. The only downside to IGF-1 level testing is that you have to wait for a few days after beginning treatment for your IGF-1 levels to rise and reach maximal concentration.  Again, IGF-1 concentration should be above reference range if you are using a supraphysiological dose. If you are using 2iu a day, then depending on your natural levels it may just be on the top end of the range. It may be a good idea to get an IGF test done while you're not on treatment, then another one done a week after beginning treatment and this should show a marked increase if your HGH is quality.