OnlyHuman's ...

OnlyHuman

End of week 9 update...

Average body weight comes to 77.8 over 5 separate measurements. 

Trained 6 times this week. Mostly pretty decent sessions. Had a chance to play around in different gyms due to my regular one being closed over the holidays (stink). Still doing high volume high frequency for most muscle groups i like to bring up a bit, others get less attention... Added in some light sprints at the beginning of each session. 6 sprints of eg.: something liker 15 on 15 off ... I am pretty unfit :blink:

Eating has been very consistent, hitting around 1900 cals / day this week. Less than 50 grams of carbs per day ( I think I only went above this "slightly" once). Medium protein, rest is made up by fat. 

I fasted every day over the last week close to doing the regular 16/8 set up on most days. This will likely change next week with going back to my normal hours. 

Waist measurement                 Body weight          Body fat %            Lean body mass             Fat mass   

Week 1                             85                                         78.5 kg                   17 %                          65.1 kg                             13.4 kg      

Week 3                             83.5                                      77.8 kg                  15.8 %                       65.5 kg                             12.3 kg        

Week 6                             82.5                                      77.9 kg                  15 %                           66.2 kg                             11.7 kg          

Week 8                             81.5                                      76.9 kg                  14.1 %                       66.00 kg                           10.9 kg  

Week 9                             81                                          77.8 kg                 13.7 %                        67.1 kg                             10.7 kg

So.... lean body weight is up 1.1 kg over last  measurement. I didn't have a chance to do my weigh in on the regular scales over those two weeks leading up to end of week 8, so I put that variation/dip in LBM down to that. 3 out of the 5 measurements this week was on the usual scale and haven't had any extrem numbers in the bunch so I a,m happy with where I am with this one.

2 kg of lean body mass gained and 2.7 kg of fat lost so far. 

I am not sure how long I can sustain the LBM gains while still loosing fat but I will try to be sneaky and vary the training stimulus so it follows an upward trend. I would like a bit of a faster fat loss but than I feel it would compromise the muscle gains and the outcome would be fat loss with no LBM gains... 

On 1/9/2018 at 10:57 PM, Pseudonym said:

Good steady progress, mate. You must be seeing the difference in the mirror now?

Hey Pseu ... for sure. 

The numbers might not look that "impressive" on paper, but visually they made "quite a difference".