Tbol TRT

Idonttrainlegs1611

Just looking for some advice. Am on TRT due to medical issues, run about 175-200 test e depending on bloods etc and use arimedix if I need (I dont need it) have always wanted to try another something on top of it have been tossing up between EQ and TBol as sides are low and they seem relitivly safe. I have decided with Tbol as I don't want to have to run EQ for such a long time more risk of messing it up and things. My plan was 50mg for 5weeks and put my TRT up to 250 and see what results I get. I know most people run Tbol for 6weeks I'm sticking with 5 as I don't want as much toxicity . I'm running a liver and organ defender with high doasages of milk thistle etc etc. other supps I take are creatine, vitamin, fish oil and fortisip (a medically prescribed high calorie drink. Currently weigh 77kg 172cm tall 

ANY ADVICE ? Dos? Donts? 

Constructive critism welcome thank you

Read my earlier post on milk thistle and inhibition of IGF-1 signalling pathways..

Maybe taper up the dose of testosterone (175mg, 200mg, 225mg, 250mg) in line with increasing tbol each week: 10mg, 20mg, 30mg, 40mg, 50mg.. Rather than jumping straight up 400mg in one week.. 

21 hours ago, Idonttrainlegs1611 said:

Couldn't seem to find your thread 😞 How much can I expect to pay for tbol?

While it will help protect your liver, the active component in Milk Thistle effectively reduces nuclear androgen receptor levels and down-regulates several androgen-regulated genes primarily by inhibiting the transactivation activity of the AR, and can also inhibit nuclear localisation of the androgen receptor. 
Milk Thistle will also have an inhibitory effect on the insulin-like growth factor receptor-mediated signaling pathway. All in all, there seems to be a reasonable expectation that this stuff is anti-anabolic.. 
A much better alternative is Prunella Vulgaris, which has been shown to protect liver cells and activate the Aryl hydrocarbon receptor, thereby allowing it to work as an anti-oestrogen as well. As long as you're going to take oral steroids, you may as well take a liver protector that isn't going to hinder your gains.

On 10/30/2017 at 8:13 PM, Daz69 said:

While it will help protect your liver, the active component in Milk Thistle effectively reduces nuclear androgen receptor levels and down-regulates several androgen-regulated genes primarily by inhibiting the transactivation activity of the AR, and can also inhibit nuclear localisation of the androgen receptor. 
Milk Thistle will also have an inhibitory effect on the insulin-like growth factor receptor-mediated signaling pathway. All in all, there seems to be a reasonable expectation that this stuff is anti-anabolic.. 
A much better alternative is Prunella Vulgaris, which has been shown to protect liver cells and activate the Aryl hydrocarbon receptor, thereby allowing it to work as an anti-oestrogen as well. As long as you're going to take oral steroids, you may as well take a liver protector that isn't going to hinder your gains.

Thank you for this information, I am also on insulin lantus (I'm diabetic as a secondary to my lung condition cystic fybrosis) I'm aware that insulin does have "some" GH in it how much I'm not sure so would this compensate for it do you think ? Only problem is some people react with a preservative in Lantus (I'm not sure what it's called I'll find out from

my doctor) which makes me get really itchy dry skin . It's not very common and there's few cases but I'm on and off it because of this issue I do want to be on it as it keeps my lungs healthier because not as many bugs grow in my blood but the side effect is a real pain when you're up all night scratching. In NZ there doesn't seem to be an alternative but doc is looking into it (been waiting a year now)  but yeah if I'm not on the insulin with GH maybe milk thistle isn't my best option.. I will have a look for some products with Prunella vulgaris in it. 

I dont suppose anyone on here on here has any links to studies about milk thistle and other liver anti oxidants ? Trying to explain this kind of thing to a doctor is like pushing shit up hill. We are really behind medically and sometimes talking to them it's like if it's not a medical drug it will not work. Maybe showing them some studies and numbers might help

thabks heaps