NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
db12345

Blood test NZ

Hey guys, is there a way to get blood work done in the Wellington region privately? Been having issues with libido in my current cycle (second) and can't quite pinpoint the problem. High estrogen seems like the logical reason however almost all of my sides resemble low E. 

Side effects

- Constant urination

- Weak urine stream

- 0 Libido

- Lethargy

- Insomnia

-  No genital sensitivity

- (No bloating or gyno)

Cycle history below - Note my first cycle was run with no AI or prolactin inhibitor and libido was ridiculously high, ran a successful post cycle and libido was recovered before I ran my

next cycle 4 months later

1st cycle (14 weeks)

Test E 500mg/week

Tren E 400mg/week

2nd Cycle 12 weeks

Test E 500mg/week

Tren ace  weeks 3-12 75mg/EOD

Anadrol 50mg/day week 1-4

Aromasin 12.5mg 2x a week

Currently using 750mg Test E

Sex drive was lost at the beginning of the cycle and never recovered, even after dropping the tren and increasing test to 750mg/week. Considered high prolactin and ran pharmacy grade caber at .25 x2 a week for 4 weeks and noticed no improvement other than increased orgasm intensity (still difficult to achieve erection and no sex drive) 

On a side note - my doctor is aware I'm using steroids and has given me a blood test previously to rule out a UTI when I got it tested, however since I am young (for insurance purposes) we opted not to get test/E/LH/FSH/prolactin  levels tested. Is it possible for me to get a blood test through my doctor without the abnormalities in my blood work messing with insurance eg. Under the table? Or is there a place I can get them done privately in the Wellington region (Happy to pay)

Thanks in advance.

Blood test will tell you everything you need to know, but think you answered your own guestion its most likely your estrogen your test could also be fake which means its still your estrogen.

I have been told all private tests from pathlab etc are still forwarded to your doctor. Use fake details.

900mg is a hell of a first cycle with tren. Not suprised you are running into problems and having trouble finding a solution. Take it slow man, it's not a sprint.

Real talk is right all blood work done in your name and date of birth get forwarded to your doc and go on your record. 

Use a fake name, 

a few options are 

Ivor hardy 

Russell sprout 

Dwane pipe

Dick short

Hew mongous