NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
Realtalk

Former Waikato steroid dealer

Rather than target people wishing to lead an active healthy lifestyle through sport, attempting advantage through exogenous hormone use, why not provide some education as to how it can be done with relative safety..?

Methamphetamine use and abuse is out of control here in NZ, whatever steps have been taken to reduce impact upon NZ are not working.

Police might best target meth and its massive impact on all aspects of NZ society, but need to be given more resources.. 

Firearms incidents used to be unheard of, but are now called in every shift, too many frontline officers are working alone covering massive areas with no back-up..

Government needs to get its priorities right.. 

The scum in NZ is increasing but the resources to help deal with it are not.Police are not givin enough power and even when they do catch a meth dealer for example the court system here is such a piss weak joke theres no punishment so the cops work is all in vein anyway.Its just a lot easyer to give seatbelt tikits to some guy on his way to work.

8 hours ago, FatGig said:

The scum in NZ is increasing but the resources to help deal with it are not.Police are not givin enough power and even when they do catch a meth dealer for example the court system here is such a piss weak joke theres no punishment so the cops work is all in vein anyway.Its just a lot easier to give seatbelt tickets to some guy on his way to work.

Got to keep those stats up..!!  :-)

Reducing crime, in real terms..

Breaking the law is breaking the law, if left unchecked this gateway offending can lead to further more serious crime, where do you think serial killers start..!!

Serial killers don't just wake up one morning and think, let's kill lots of people, it starts from not wearing seatbelts, driving  whilst talking on your phone, and driving at 55 in a 50 zone, in the school f*ucking holidays..!!

I'm joking kids... :-D

2 hours ago, Daz69 said:

, it starts from not wearing seatbelts, driving  whilst talking on your phone,

Shit we must all be serial killers , I know I'm guilty of this!

2 hours ago, Daz69 said:

Serial killers don't just wake up one morning and think, let's kill lots of people,

I honestly actually think they do Daz! I mean look at that f*ck knuckle who massacred those poor 58 innocent people  recently,  I reckon that POS scumbag did wake up and think hmmm yeah I'm in the mood to slaughter today.

3 hours ago, Daz69 said:

Got to keep those stats up..!!  :-)

Reducing crime, in real terms..

Breaking the law is breaking the law, if left unchecked this gateway offending can lead to further more serious crime, where do you think serial killers start..!!

Serial killers don't just wake up one morning and think, let's kill lots of people, it starts from not wearing seatbelts, driving  whilst talking on your phone, and driving at 55 in a 50 zone, in the school f*ucking holidays..!!

Whats keeping a stat up?the police and the tikits?Ive been caught on my phone a few times and its my own fault i get the fine but im not sure that could lead me to kill anybody

25 minutes ago, kiwicannon said:

Shit we must all be serial killers , I know I'm guilty of this!

I honestly actually think they do Daz! I mean look at that f*ck knuckle who massacred those poor 58 innocent people  recently,  I reckon that POS scumbag did wake up and think hmmm yeah I'm in the mood to slaughter today.

i'm 99.99% sure Daz was being sarcastic on that post bro, tho my meter has been known to be off from time to time in which case i'll play my 'english is my 2nd sanwitch' card and be merrily on my way. 

as for the article...

" A bigger issue was the taking of supplements by high school athletes. "  -  what the f*ck??

" In September, Drugfree Sport NZ randomly tested high school rugby players involved in a first XV tournament in Palmerston North. " - why did the mention this but not follow up with any statistics.

the stats given for what is seized at the border is pretty crap. they did mention the dogs aren't trained to sniff it out, ok if it's such a problem why not start by training them to sniff it out then?

education is important , needle exchanges could be a good place to start i suppose?

there are some high school age kids using that i know of personally. they take advice from some big guy at the gym who also selling it to them. in all honesty they all train their asses off, eat really well and their results prove the rest. i aint their dad and aint no nark but would think at their age its a pretty good idea to  get advice from medical experts , then again that person at gym might be expert so who knows.

20 minutes ago, New pome said:

Lol you got to be careful with that pome humour out here, kiwis don't always get us. ??

No idea of sarcasm...    

Where u from in UK pom..?

Dogs are an outdated method for interception. Also there are statistics on the 1st xv drug testing. No one has tested positive for anabolic steroids. If any kid did it would be on the front page of the herald and you would know about it I would think.

10 hours ago, Realtalk said:

Dogs are an outdated method for interception. Also there are statistics on the 1st xv drug testing. No one has tested positive for anabolic steroids. If any kid did it would be on the front page of the herald and you would know about it I would think.

I think they use powerful xray capable of detecting organic/inorganic items..

So, mentioning the First XV tournament in Palmerston North was typical inaccurate news media sensationalism..