Anyone on here with Cystic Fibrosis?

Idonttrainlegs1611

New to Gym nation, been training for about 5 years. Age23 weigh 78-79kg 172cm tall. I suffer from cystic fibrosis you may not have heard of it it's a lung condition which also effects the digestive system. Training keeps me out of hospital! Lung function is 49% which is much better than it has been for me my training consists of whatever I really feel like pretty generic split more powerlifting with a few isolataion exsersizes thrown in. Bench is 130 squat a dismal 120

and deadlift 175! 

Awesome forum been following for sometime now

3 hours ago, Idonttrainlegs1611 said:

New to Gym nation, been training for about 5 years. Age23 weigh 78-79kg 172cm tall. I suffer from cystic fibrosis you may not have heard of it it's a lung condition which also effects the digestive system. Training keeps me out of hospital! Lung function is 49% which is much better than it has been for me my training consists of whatever I really feel like pretty generic split more powerlifting with a few isolataion exsersizes thrown in. Bench is 130 squat a dismal 120

and deadlift 175! 

Awesome forum been following for sometime now

Welcome mate. How does cf affect you generally ? Imagine it restricts your conditioning a bit. Awesome that you work around it. 

Hey mate! Compared to how it used to not much the lifting has helped tremendously . Cfers don't absorb much food so I really struggle to put weight on I eat about 5000cal a day to maintain and I'm in hospital a bit but pretty pleased with where I am... my testosterone levels are pretty low but not low enough for the docs to do anything so I did my first cycle about 10months ago and amazed and how much energy I had . Thinking of starting trt and seeing where my bloods sit but still deciding weather it's something I need to do or not