Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

People being all affectionate in the gym

9 posts in this topic

This tattooed couple in my local gym - the dude is always kissing and cuddling his partner, like he's marking his territory or something.  Fucking annoying as shit.

FatGig and PETN like this

Yep i see that all the time from all differnt types i know what you mean.Its as if the dude is worried somebody is going to steal her away or that she will spot a superior male and leave him.They normally stare at people to make sure they see him doing it so nobody goes near her.I feel like saying yes your punching above your weight and she will leave as soon as she gets a better offer

jimmybro1 and Kalidane like this

Not against affection in public, but in a busy gym is a bit weird.

There's nothing worse than guys coming up and smothering their girlfriends with kisses in the gym. Particularly when their girlfriends are smoking hot, and you'd just been wondering if they were single. :dry:

Haha this chick might be a 6-7.  I don't think I saw anybody even checking her out, and I've seen them come in a few years ago, and must have just started coming back. Or changed routine I guess, but point is, they're not even a new couple.  Maybe she's a cheater?  

Must not be working out very hard. Can't imagine my misses would want me drowning her in sweat at the gym if she went. 

jimmybro1 likes this

On 8/15/2017 at 10:29 AM, Bruce Al said:

Must not be working out very hard. Can't imagine my misses would want me drowning her in sweat at the gym if she went. 

^This

Bloodshot eyes, capillaries blown in face and dripping in sweat..  

a simple non violent solution to this would be to kiss the dude and tell him you had a good time last night. #nohomo

Pseudonym likes this