NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
theotan

ANDREI DEIU - MOST AESTHETIC OF THE ALL?!?

Aesthetic midsection. Traps, delts and tricep sweep maybe lacking? 

Some of these classic physique guys competing now look incredible  

Oh mate, his triceps are for sure not lacking but yeah alot of these 'smaller' guys seem to lack traps.

Yeah rooting for Bumstead at the olympia

16 hours ago, PETN said:

Looks like any other wog that's been hitting the gym for a couple of months. What's he weigh, like 85kg?

Missing the gold chain lol

On 02/08/2017 at 8:34 PM, jimmybro1 said:

Traps, delts and tricep sweep maybe lacking? 

You reckon? Nah! Those delts and tris are awesome. I agree with you on traps though, and maybe chest.

Still, aesthetic enough to make me jealous!

7 hours ago, Pseudonym said:

You reckon? Nah! Those delts and tris are awesome. I agree with you on traps though, and maybe chest.

Still, aesthetic enough to make me jealous!

Need them 5%er delts and triceps 

Alot of guys looking for Aesthetics wont train their traps too much to avoid the round shoulders/powerful look the deadlifters get.

Sometimes smaller traps create an illusion of wider shoulders/clavicles. If you ever watch JCVD in his prime he never had big traps but looked great on film as he had good arms, chest and, unusually for an actor big legs.

This guys still a great physique by almost any non open body building standards (who will always want more size).

If getting judged in a Body building class - from just one photo I would say his chest would need to be slightly thicker to match his arms which are thick. Perhaps (hard to tell from photo) more lat development. Abs, Serratus and Intercostals are exceptional. Great marketable physique for Sports Modelling and making some money out of the industry IMO.

For visually pleasing physiques, hard to beat these guys in their prime from an open body building point of view, all different weights but all based on Aesthetic Ideals:

Image result for bob paris