NZ's bodybuilding, strength and fitness community
Sign in to follow this  
goddamnit

lower dose cycle test

Thinking about running my first cycle. Would be test e and thinking of a lower dose at 300mg a week. I am 5'8 or 176cm, 158lb or 72 kg am around 8-10%bf. The question was, is the lower dose vs the "gains" i could make worth even running a cycle that low or if i'm going to run a cycle i might as well run 500mg a week?

Edited by goddamnit
mistake

My first one i just dun 250mg of test e once a week on a monday,just to see how my body reacted to the test.I got good gains from that.Thats what i did any way mate,i think its always good to start a bit lower for the first time just to be safe,coz you mite take a higher dose and go loco on everone hahaha:angry:This pic was taken while i was on my first cycle way back in the day.Hahaha check those hard niples out,f*ck i must of been a horny c*nt lol

Yeah twice is better for your blood levels mate,ive just been doing it once lately though coz im always away or sumwhere and im not carrying needles with me everwhere.thats just me though mate.it works good for me once a week still get the gains i want.try it both ways i reckon ,everbodys body reacts diffrent.if i take 500mg of test e a week i get better gains from that then taking 800mg a week.the human bodys a crazy thing.ive see n a video of lee preist talking about low doses of test,good video.just when you take these hormones allways be safe bro coz they can do damage.

On 6/08/2017 at 7:04 AM, trainlikeafreak said:

300mgs isn't low for a first cycle, in my opinion.

nah bro its not low thats a good starting dose,250 is what i reckon.