Weekend Warrior needs an Offseason Boost

22 hours ago, Mrgeezuz said:

Sweet thanks for replies. Will do some research and plan next site. Ive read a bit on ventro but finding the site always is about having someone else locate it. Any links to help would be much  appreciated

I may have missed a post above but what's wrong with Glutes bro? I've done them EOD before and if you aint fat it's not hard to twist around and hit em, you get kinda good at it. And if you do the injection properly by the time the next few days have rolled around and you hit the same side again it shouldn't be sore. Sure there could be scar tissue issues but It works and I never seemed to have any problems. I really should add in delts though I've figured next time. 

7 hours ago, ratz99 said:

I may have missed a post above but what's wrong with Glutes bro? I've done them EOD before and if you aint fat it's not hard to twist around and hit em, you get kinda good at it. And if you do the injection properly by the time the next few days have rolled around and you hit the same side again it shouldn't be sore. Sure there could be scar tissue issues but It works and I never seemed to have any problems. I really should add in delts though I've figured next time. 

Nothing is wrong with them have done them all up 5 times and experienced what seemed to be like standard pip... My last one just flared up and have some swelling that a little around my tailbone. It bruised pretty bad around wher i pinned so I thought maybe I either hit a bad spot or moved pin around too much. I'd like to stay glute if poss but struggling to roll out of bed due to pip for 12 weeks is not worth it. Just wanted to get any tips or ideas as to why in wk3 its still so sore. Rookie chat I know...

1 hour ago, Mrgeezuz said:

Nothing is wrong with them have done them all up 5 times and experienced what seemed to be like standard pip... My last one just flared up and have some swelling that a little around my tailbone. It bruised pretty bad around wher i pinned so I thought maybe I either hit a bad spot or moved pin around too much. I'd like to stay glute if poss but struggling to roll out of bed due to pip for 12 weeks is not worth it. Just wanted to get any tips or ideas as to why in wk3 its still so sore. Rookie chat I know...

Poorly made product...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/21/2017 at 10:57 PM, PETN said:

Quads is shit. Really hit and miss in terms injection pain and punching through veins. I only do it as cbf having felt infection and always get back cramp trying to reach glutes. Wouldn't recommend it, or calves.

For some reason Prop and quads always end up hurting the most but come too after a few injections. Worst being not being able to move my own leg, body's extremely sensitive to it and I get the worst night sweats. I'd Highly recommend glutes over any other site.