Weekend Warrior needs an Offseason Boost

30 posts in this topic

Posted (edited)

Hey lads,

I'm unfortunately going to do a 'first cycle' post... I have done a bhit of reading up so I am hoping not to sound like a ballbag. Here is my plan of attack. Any feedback much appreciated:

Test E only

Wk1-2

250mg split across Mon/Thurs

Wk3-12

500mg split

Wk13

250mg split

Wk14

125mg split

Ideally I am hoping the taper will mean I won't need Aromasin but will have some just incase.  

I am not a fan of needles at all so am going to intially go sub Q first week or so until I sack up. I've read enough feesback and a couple articles tobe confident it will still be sweet.

How does that all sound?

Btw I am 29, around 175cm, 90kg, and about 15/16%. Been training since I was around 18.

Edited by Mrgeezuz
M4matty likes this

4 hours ago, Mrgeezuz said:

Hey lads,

I'm unfortunately going to do a 'first cycle' post... I have done a bhit of reading up so I am hoping not to sound like a ballbag. Here is my plan of attack. Any feedback much appreciated:

Test E only

Wk1-2

Wk3-12

500mg split

Wk13

250mg split

Wk14

125mg split

Ideally I am hoping the taper will mean I won't need Aromasin but will have some just incase.  

I am not a fan of needles at all so am going to initially go sub Q first week or so until I sack up. I've read enough feedback and a couple articles to be confident it will still be sweet.

How does that all sound?

Btw I am 29, around 175cm, 90kg, and about 15/16%. Been training since I was around 18.

Hi There.. Having monitored plasma testosterone levels at various injection sites (delts, gluteal, quadriceps, ventrogluteal) I found subq abdominal to show very low free testosterone levels, as opposed to IM elsewhere..

It could be just my genetics, but that was my experience..

Not a fan of needles? yeah AAS not for you.

Be a man and shoot that shit FFS.

ratz99 likes this

15 hours ago, Daz69 said:

Hi There.. Having monitored plasma testosterone levels at various injection sites (delts, gluteal, quadriceps, ventrogluteal) I found subq abdominal to show very low free testosterone levels, as opposed to IM elsewhere..

It could be just my genetics, but that was my experience..

Ok ok I knew SQ would be frown upon... If I go IM what would you suggest is the easiest/least likely to mess up site? Also this might be a stupid question but what gauge pin is most ideal and where does everyone get them from? 

2 hours ago, Mrgeezuz said:

Ok ok I knew SQ would be frown upon... If I go IM what would you suggest is the easiest/least likely to mess up site? Also this might be a stupid question but what gauge pin is most ideal and where does everyone get them from? 

Quads can be a bit sensitive in some people, maybe try glutes or ventrogluteal..

Fill with a blue 1 1/4"(23G), inject with orange 1" (25G).. 3ml syringe.. (or 1 ml for small precise volumes)..

Needle exchange, or some chemists operate a needle exchange, but don't go to your local chemist if you live in a small town..

Once you've bought your first set of needles and syringes, you can exchange for free in the future..

Mrgeezuz likes this

On 7/14/2017 at 0:23 PM, Mrgeezuz said:

Hey lads,

Test E only

Wk1-2

Wk3-12

500mg split

Wk13

250mg split

Wk14

125mg split

I am not a fan of needles at all so am going to intially go sub Q first week or so until I sack up. I've read enough feesback and a couple articles tobe confident it will still be sweet.

How does that all sound?

Hi mate, I tryed doing some SQ shots a while back just to have a few extra places to rotate, I found that if you pin any more than 0.5ml in one spot it takes forever to dispurse, even 0.5ml takes about 5 to 7 days to loose the oil bump. 

Still works but intramuscular is better for me. 

Best spot for me is ventrogluteal like Daz mentioned.  You can use both hands you don't have to twist round to far, makes things go a lot smoother, and I've never aspirated any blood using this site. 

Good luck stay safe. 

11 hours ago, Mrgeezuz said:

Again AAS not for you! 

On 7/14/2017 at 0:23 PM, Mrgeezuz said:

I have done a bhit of reading up s

Obviously need to do more! Dont mean to flame you so hard OP but AAS is no joke mate. You want to put shit in your body BUT your scared of needles, and now you dont know how or where to inject let alone what tools needed to do it safely??? I genuinely think you need to do ALOT more study man.

55 minutes ago, kiwicannon said:

Again AAS not for you! 

Obviously need to do more! Dont mean to flame you so hard OP but AAS is no joke mate. You want to put shit in your body BUT your scared of needles, and now you dont know how or where to inject let alone what tools needed to do it safely??? I genuinely think you need to do ALOT more study man.

Thanks all for feedback. I'm not planning on kicking off tomorrow, I am going to do more reading. Wouldn't a good plan to ask people in the know as well to get their POV? Cheers for all the info tho guys, helps to hear others thoughts/experiences

M4matty likes this

my first time taking test e,i just took 250mg a week just one shot on a monday.i took only 250 coz it was my first time and i wanted to see how my body reacted to it.f*ck it was good brothas! mean results!Everone at the gym where saying i looked jacked hahaha and i told them f*ck its the tuna shakes that i drink hahahaha.Just stick the needle in ya ass bro hahaha it wont hurt or maybe a little,just pinch the skin on the part you are going to put the needle in,coz it numbs it so when you stick that needle in you dont feel it.The needle dont hurt anyway bro,its all in ya head lol just like when you lose virginity lol i sit there and go ummm i hope i f*ck this bitch right hahaha and once i stuck it in it was all good hahaha and smash that shit,hahah of topic but yeah bro you do it its over.but still ill fucking a bitch is better lol but the whole needle thing its all in ya head, for me anyway.But ive and a few shots that hurt,f*ck i put it in my quad once and f*ck it was fucken sore bro,soon as i put it in my leg twitched and the fucken needle came out lol so i had to put it back in,fucks sake aye it was pretty sore.anyways bro thats my needle experience,once you do it its all sweet, not as sweet as pussy brothas hahaha just a little pin prick homie.

Haha good analogy M4Matty. Yeah I'm thinking after the first go I should be sweet. Top outside quarter of glute. Those that get bloods, how often do you have them done in the cycle? One before ofcourse then a couple throughout? 

Thoughts on an AI through the cycle? I read so many different POV. I thought that if I do bloods enough I'll use it when/if I need it? Diet wise do you guys up your maintenance by 500cals give or take? My maintenance is around 3500 atm

M4matty likes this

Quads is shit. Really hit and miss in terms injection pain and punching through veins. I only do it as cbf having felt infection and always get back cramp trying to reach glutes. Wouldn't recommend it, or calves.

Polo likes this

True that jeezus i used to start sweating bullets when i pinned quads FML!  I get the mean as cramps trying to pin my ass end up twisted up as a bitch with my arm over my head trying to stretch the cramp off or I've had a huge jet of blood PUMPING out fire hose styles  after i pulled the pin spraying the walls cause i couldn't reach around with the swab LOL..........i fucking love this shit!!

Delt and glute crew checking in. My delts are so full of scar tissue I struggle getting the shit in there. Any other easy spots you guys use? Did quad once and was pegged for a week. Never again

ratz99 and kiwicannon like this

Fuark i hear ya bruv!  +1 quads never again!

Give Triceps a shot bro, long head heaps of meat there smooth as!  

bang_bang and ratz99 like this

On 21/07/2017 at 1:18 PM, M4matty said:

just a little pin prick homie.

Wait, I'm confused. Whose prick are we talking about now? :-p 

M4matty likes this

My prick bro,she said i could put it in her other hole but she said it was sore,i said get used to it coz we gotta pin it in there ever monday.

17 hours ago, M4matty said:

My prick bro,she said i could put it in her other hole but she said it was sore,i said get used to it coz we gotta pin it in there ever monday.

wow lol

M4matty likes this

So studied up some more like was suggested and went with 250mg split for weeks 1-2 and just started week 3 on 500mg split.

Have been going glute (top outside quarter) and rotating between left and right. I expected initial pain for the first couple weeks for sure, and it's come with dull aches and little bit of redness every now and then. I pinned again last night with my first 1ml dosage and its was pretty uncomfortable straight away. And of course woke up this morning and it's niggly as, like usual.

Im sure im doing everything that I should, everything is sterile, I get a fresh needle to inject with, after drawing, and have been tryig to inject at 90degrees. Has anyone got any suggestions or better sites to give a go? I can handle the pain but it's making any leg workouts a bitch. Ahould i was xpect my body to get use to them? Or is rotating just the two sites not giving them enough time? Any suggestions and advice would be much appreciated. 

2 hours ago, Mrgeezuz said:

So studied up some more like was suggested and went with 250mg split for weeks 1-2 and just started week 3 on 500mg split.

Have been going glute (top outside quarter) and rotating between left and right. I expected initial pain for the first couple weeks for sure, and it's come with dull aches and little bit of redness every now and then. I pinned again last night with my first 1ml dosage and its was pretty uncomfortable straight away. And of course woke up this morning and it's niggly as, like usual.

Im sure im doing everything that I should, everything is sterile, I get a fresh needle to inject with, after drawing, and have been tryig to inject at 90degrees. Has anyone got any suggestions or better sites to give a go? I can handle the pain but it's making any leg workouts a bitch. Ahould i was xpect my body to get use to them? Or is rotating just the two sites not giving them enough time? Any suggestions and advice would be much appreciated. 

Some people can be quite sensitive to BA, sometimes it can go away never to return..

Gluteal is normally pain free, quads sensitive in most people, try ventro gluteal, or deltoid..

What size needle are you using to inject, the smaller the better... Try 25G...

Mrgeezuz likes this

11 minutes ago, Daz69 said:

Some people can be quite sensitive to BA, sometimes it can go away never to return..

Gluteal is normally pain free, quads sensitive in most people, try ventro gluteal, or deltoid..

What size needle are you using to inject, the smaller the better... Try 25G...

I have 23G and test goes in no dramas. Reason I like dorsal glute as it seemed the most straight forward, and from

most accounts generally painless. Do you think it's worth giving it one more week and if no change, mix up the sites or just give something else a nudge? 

8 minutes ago, Mrgeezuz said:

I have 23G and test goes in no dramas. Reason I like dorsal glute as it seemed the most straight forward, and from

most accounts generally painless. Do you think it's worth giving it one more week and if no change, mix up the sites or just give something else a nudge? 

Generally pain goes away after first few injections, otherwise it won't... Sometimes you can get a bad injection reaction, may be due to movement upon insertion, or other issues, don't worry about it..

Always rotate sites to avoid scar tissue, and possible absorption issues...

Mrgeezuz likes this

38 minutes ago, Daz69 said:

Generally pain goes away after first few injections, otherwise it won't... Sometimes you can get a bad injection reaction, may be due to movement upon insertion, or other issues, don't worry about it..

Always rotate sites to avoid scar tissue, and possible absorption issues...

Sweet thanks for replies. Will do some research and plan next site. Ive read a bit on ventro but finding the site always is about having someone else locate it. Any links to help would be much  appreciated

Guy who has made it has probably fucked it up. Or what's more likley, is it's probably not a BA issue and he is just using shit arse powder which hasn't been prepared right.  BA isn't the only thing that can cause you pain. Everyone's like ba this and ba that - facepalm.  You'd have to be more stupid than an 8 year old to mess up the BA amount in a batch of testosterone.